Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jackierenette Sign In/Join 
Picture of theoriginalfluffy
posted
Have you made any progress on your slope? I was wondering how things were going.

Posts: 1102 | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jackierenette
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for wondering about me and the slope.Smile I have checked in a few minutes in the mornings and haven't been able to get back on here or do any thing to the yard.I caught a sinus infection.UGH!!

Yes and no,LOL. I am at a stand still.My DM went into the hospital last Tuesday and came home yesterday.The day she went into the hospital, DM oldest Granddaughter,my niece came down from Conn. for a week.

It has been very crazy around my house.I am the driver and hostess since niece arrived. Niece and her friend are leaving today.SO I have plans to finish planting the 6 privets & 4 daisy bushes within the next few days.And we will mulch this weekend or next.
My Knock out roses & Salvias are blooming with tons of flowers.I'm happy about that.Smile

Posts: 2994 | Location: Liberty, S.C. | Registered: Mar 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of theoriginalfluffy
posted Hide Post
Oh I'm sorry to hear about the your mom having to go to the hospital and your sinus infection. I hope everything is ok. My mom was just in the hospital too but I don't live nearby. Well you'll get to the planting when you can. Some things are more important!

Posts: 1102 | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post