Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mother's Day Sign In/Join 
posted
Had a great mother's day. I am now enjoying a new yellow hibiscus, yellow begonia hanging plant, a white clematis, and a pot of thrift (have never seen it before). And I found out I was going to be a grandma again! What a great day.

Posts: 647 | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mgt
posted Hide Post
What a wonderful day for you, bet. Congratulations all around. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I've decided to quit my job, drop out of society, and wear live animals as hats."

Posts: 7701 | Location: Black Creek, WI Zone 5 | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow you really made out!!! Congrats!

Carlene

Posts: 1372 | Location: NE.Ok zone 6b | Registered: Oct 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beau's Rose
posted Hide Post
Bet,

Happy Mother's Day too!

Plants and shrubs are just the best gifts for us gardeners! Of course babies are right up there too. Congrats on the little one!

~Like sands through the hourglass
~So are the days of our lives

Posts: 9325 | Registered: Oct 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nance425
posted Hide Post
bet, congratulations!!! Wow!

I also got a pair of gardening gloves and gift certificate to our nursery since they're 500 miles away and couldn't be here!

Posts: 4582 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: Dec 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vera ellen
posted Hide Post
Wow, congrats ladies...great gifts, esp. the birth announcement. That always makes grandma's happy.

Love plants for Mothers Day, but this year was great too...got a squirrel proof bird feeder that looks like a red barn......just too cute...and a pair of my favorite summer sandals, Yellow Box flip flops! Life is good.

ve

Posts: 3177 | Location: southern middle Tennessee | Registered: May 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post