Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Outdoors
Hop To Forums   General Gardening
  come along with me
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

come along with me Sign In/Join 
posted
Went for a drive hardly any colors yet but went here. there are several pic. Hope I don't bore you.It's on the border of Ark and Ok.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: silly bird,

Carlene

Posts: 1582 | Location: NE.Ok zone 6b | Registered: Oct 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Waterfall

Carlene

Posts: 1582 | Location: NE.Ok zone 6b | Registered: Oct 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Of course Birdie had to get some sniffs in!!

Carlene

posted Hide Post
What a beautiful Dragonfly. How did he know my favorite color is blue?? Wink>

Carlene

posted Hide Post
Walkway

Carlene

posted Hide Post
TFS Carlene. Looked like a nice time you had.

Posts: 863 | Registered: Aug 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn't the water pretty and clear. there was a nice pool at the botton of the waterfall!!

Carlene

Picture of ga.karen
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the trip! I enjoyed that! I love looking at waterfalls!

"The soil is the source of life, creativity, culture and real independence." David Ben-Gurion

Posts: 4801 | Location: SW Ga. 8b | Registered: Apr 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mgt
posted Hide Post
Oh, me too. Really enjoyed the trip with you. Love the waterfall & the dragonfly. What a nice place that is. Great pics.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I've decided to quit my job, drop out of society, and wear live animals as hats."

Posts: 7807 | Location: Black Creek, WI Zone 5 | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSTR (Stop & Smell the Roses)
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed my stroll around too, especially on those cool overhead foot bridges!

Posts: 679 | Location: TX Gulf coast, zone 9 | Registered: Mar 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of theoriginalfluffy
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed it too, especially that dragonfly. What a great pic!

Posts: 1143 | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vera ellen
posted Hide Post
Thanks for taking me along Birdie.....love seeing new places...overhead bridges were amazing and so was that dragonfly. Doggie enjoyed herself too I see...nothing like new sniffs to make a dogs day.

It looks like a beautiful place to spend a day. Thanks again.

ve

Posts: 3542 | Location: southern middle Tennessee | Registered: May 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post