Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Outdoors
Hop To Forums   General Gardening
  my main computer died so quick post
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

my main computer died so quick post Sign In/Join 
posted
I did want to update about white button flowers possibilities and make comments.Not sure yet about these being in dappled shade. Daisy bell flower, nicotinia [shade not button] Anaphalis, white rose companion.
But I will forgo most of that. I have this book called Glorious Gardens, by Francesca Greenoak I hope you look into it. fantastic photo ideas.

Posts: 4563 | Location: midwest | Registered: Aug 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of patty louise
posted Hide Post
Looks like a great book. I see it on Amazon used for $1.89. May get it.....lots of pictures.

Posts: 10349 | Location: Mechanicsville Virginia | Registered: Jan 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nance425
posted Hide Post
And I have the Encylopedia of Planting Combinations from the library. Yowser, this book is huge! Lots of great pics and companion planting ideas!

It says it has over 4,000 color and planting schemes!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nance425,

Posts: 4582 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: Dec 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post