Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ve Sign In/Join 
posted
Are you having the invasion I've read about with the Asian lady bugs?? That's amazing!!!

Carlene

Posts: 1742 | Location: NE.Ok zone 6b | Registered: Oct 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes they have been invading my house the last 2 days.They seemed to have calmed down now.They are still around but not as bad.Whats funnny is my neighbors houses both across from me and beside me has zero signs of lady bugs

Posts: 253 | Location: North Georgia | Registered: Jul 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vera ellen
posted Hide Post
oh my goodness yes.......for 3 days you couldn't even walk outdoors - they'd cover my glasses and you definitely didn't want to breathe with your mouth open. They covered the inside of the house on the southwest side and the exterior was practically covered with them.

Thankfully, a drop in temperature sent them into hiding and today they haven't been too bad, that and the fact that we sprayed everything. See Barb's post on the same subject.

ve

Posts: 3658 | Location: southern middle Tennessee | Registered: May 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post