Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   At Home
Hop To Forums   Environmental Living
  Popular Herbs and Their Uses
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Popular Herbs and Their Uses Sign In/Join 
posted
Hello everybody!

For those of us who love natural remedies, these videos have some good, useful tips.

10 Uses for Garlic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAFFYKIiG2U

10 Uses for Onions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa2j9gEThNA

10 Uses for Lemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6k1qcyN_P0

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LilyRose25,

Posts: 1 | Location: United States | Registered: Apr 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ga.karen
posted Hide Post
Well, I wouldn't call any of those things "herbs"! Lemon is a fruit, onion is a vegetable and garlic is a world all it's own.

"The soil is the source of life, creativity, culture and real independence." David Ben-Gurion

Posts: 4870 | Location: SW Ga. 8b | Registered: Apr 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of phiferindia
posted Hide Post
Sorry i don't have youtube error in my system. Can i have thier uses in text please. Although i knew some of the benefits and uses of Garlic, onion and lemon and of course all three have more health remedies.

Security shield mosquito net

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jul 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of conrad
posted Hide Post
ga.karen This whole thread was to sell the window screen product. Ignore the link.

Posts: 9616 | Location: Plains & Mountains | Registered: Jun 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ga.karen
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by conrad:
ga.karen This whole thread was to sell the window screen product. Ignore the link.

I figured it was an ad when I posted. Just thought it would be fun to point out the differences! Big Grin Kinda making fun of them for posting an ad!

"The soil is the source of life, creativity, culture and real independence." David Ben-Gurion

Posts: 4870 | Location: SW Ga. 8b | Registered: Apr 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Froo Froo
posted Hide Post
Wish there was a cyber hook to clean up these incessant board violators. Just don't click on their links and just maybe they'll give up peddling their wares on these boards.

Posts: 18694 | Location: Right here, duh! ;) | Registered: Nov 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of phiferindia
posted Hide Post
Wow, i got it....thats so informative. Herbs are always welcome to cure our health system.

Security shield mosquito net

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jul 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of conrad
posted Hide Post
Spammer support group>>>????

Posts: 9616 | Location: Plains & Mountains | Registered: Jun 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post