Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   At Home
Hop To Forums   Food & Entertaining
  More recipes using Pillsbury cinnamon rolls (who knew?)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More recipes using Pillsbury cinnamon rolls (who knew?) Sign In/Join 
Picture of Froo Froo
posted
Even includes the waffles posted here with a sauce. Heaven help us! Wink

http://www.pillsbury.com/recip...dient/cinnamon-rolls

Posts: 18693 | Location: Right here, duh! ;) | Registered: Nov 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KeepYouInStitches
posted Hide Post
Y'all are more than welcome for me starting this frenzy! Smile

Posts: 17085 | Location: Daingerfield, TX | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Spanish Revival
posted Hide Post
I've seen where you can flatten them in a pie pan and use them as a pie crust.... yes sounds good with an apple pie!

Posts: 976 | Location: Florida | Registered: Aug 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Froo Froo
posted Hide Post
Ya, you ARE the guilty party.

Posts: 18693 | Location: Right here, duh! ;) | Registered: Nov 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Linderhof
posted Hide Post
Sherry, you sure did!

Martha

Posts: 5938 | Location: On the prairie of Kansas | Registered: Dec 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of junk collector
posted Hide Post
Is this the peer pressure our mothers warned us about? Smile

Posts: 3276 | Registered: Aug 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Froo Froo
posted Hide Post
Huh?

Picture of Froo Froo
posted Hide Post
Anyone catching the Pillsbury crescent roll recipe segments during the T-day parade on CBS? Oh, the possibilities. Smile

posted Hide Post
I spread the "good news" at the Thanksgiving gathering at my stepDs. I didn't know any of her friends so had a whole new group of victims - er - rather - new friends to influence. I saw some of the men's eyes perk up of the cinnamon roll waffles! LOL Just my job as the "mother/granny" of the house...you know what they say about age and wisdom...thank goodness for me the gray hair hasn't set in yet. Wink

Posts: 17085 | Location: Daingerfield, TX | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tried the cinnamon rolls cooked on the waffle iron this morning. The boys and men liked them. Dh ate two and dgs#3 ate one and half. Extras will be eaten later. I wish I could have tried them, but can no longer tolerate cinnamon. Bummer!

Strings

Friends divide our sorrows and multiply our joys.

Posts: 6281 | Registered: Sep 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin But bummer that you can't tolerate cinnamon any more. Frown

Picture of Froo Froo
posted Hide Post
Wow...have never heard of a cinnamon intolerance. I HAVE heard that cinnamon is good for you health wise tho.

posted Hide Post
Results in bad indigestion. A neighbor couldn't eat the cinnamon raisin bread I was giving them. Said it gave him indigestion, too. It is no fun not being able to eat things you used to eat and enjoy.

Strings

Friends divide our sorrows and multiply our joys.

Posts: 6281 | Registered: Sep 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Froo Froo
posted Hide Post
There are always exceptions to the rule especially if other contributing factors come into play, but generally speaking, cinnamon is good for digestion. This is but one of many articles on the topic boasting the benefits of cinnamon.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/...stion-with-cinnamon/

Sorry to hear some find it an unpleasant experience to eat things made with cinnamon.

Picture of Froo Froo
posted Hide Post
The following article pinpoints that cinnamon may cause or contribute to heartburn in some people.

http://www.livestrong.com/arti...mon-cause-heartburn/