Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   At Home
Hop To Forums   Food & Entertaining
  Another TV commercial to love . . .
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another TV commercial to love . . . Sign In/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sms29s66:
My daughter's boyfriend dissected one of those erectile disfunction ads the last time they were here. It's the one where the truck stalls on muddy road and the guy takes his horses out of the trailer to haul the truck out of the mud. So the truck is the disfunctional part of the anatomy and the horses are the the v*iagra (or whatever). Maybe we could have some fun
analyzing these commercials.

Sms, I will eagerly look for that one. LOL
That there's some kind of horse whispering, ain't it. Um something like that. ??? Oh forget it. (Red Face)

Posts: 783 | Registered: Sep 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KeepYouInStitches
posted Hide Post
I order drinks for the coke machine at the courthouse. The Coca Cola guy tried to get me to order Coke 10. I told him we already have diet Coke so did not need Coke 10. He said, Oh but Coke 10 is marketed to the men. Men don't want to be seen drinking diet Coke.

??? I said, Men are THAT shallow? LOL
He was not happy.
I said, We have 8 slots. We have requests for the drinks in those 8 slots. Not one person has asked for Coke 10...no thank you.

I saw a Coke 10 ad on television last night. That was absolutely the stupidest commercial I've seen in a long time! I was correct...if a man watches that commercial and wants Coke 10 - he's got to be shallow...

I apologize if any of the men in your family drink Coke 10 as a result of that commercial. I'm not saying it's a bad product...it's just a stupid commercial and IMHO stupid concept...men won't drink what women drink. pffffttttt

Posts: 17064 | Location: Daingerfield, TX | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post