Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   At Home
Hop To Forums   Food & Entertaining
  cuisinart food processor
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

cuisinart food processor Sign In/Join 
Picture of glp
posted
Does anyone have a cuisinart elite 12 cup FP? If so, have you used it for making almond butter? I replaced an old 450W moulinex with a 1000W cuisinart thinking it would be much better. I had no trouble making nut butters with my old machine but the cuisinart is not doing the job. I am hoping someone has this machine & tell me what they think of it. I've read all instructions, done everything by the book. I also read hundreds of reviews b/4 purchasing it & am really disappointed. Thanks for your input.

Posts: 850 | Location: Ga | Registered: Sep 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beau's Rose
posted Hide Post
I don't have a FP except a mini chopper so no experience to share. Was it a fairly recent purchase that you can return/exchange?

Some of the major stores are very reasonable with returns/exchanges if you have the receipt or used one of their CC for purchase.

Good Luck!

~Like sands through the hourglass
~So are the days of our lives

Posts: 9318 | Registered: Oct 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of glp
posted Hide Post
Thanks for reply. It is a new returnable purchase. It took awhile but I finally got almond butter. It works great for vegetables.

Posts: 850 | Location: Ga | Registered: Sep 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post