Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   At Home
Hop To Forums   Food & Entertaining
  Needed: A Woman's Touch
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Needed: A Woman's Touch Sign In/Join 
posted
Hi everyone,

I’m going to be bringing a patent-pending product to market on my own, first, via ecommerce and eventually (hopefully) it will get into brick & mortar retailers. I’ve already done a general survey on my product so, right now I’m looking to get some feed back from women specifically. Gentlemen, I welcome your comments and feedback in the forum but the survey is for the ladies. So check out the video link below then, if you’re a lady, click on the “surveymonkey” link and complete a short(literally)2 min., multiple choice survey. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak6BYGZdnL4

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BFZTVH6

Posts: 2 | Location: United States | Registered: Apr 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lurah
posted Hide Post
Sorry but advertising and soliciting is not to be placed on this message board.

However, I am not concerned about chip safety.
Your tongs aren't very attractive and there are already utensils in my drawer that can serve this purpose.

I sure don't need another one that get tangled up with the utensils I use on a regular basis.

If you need survey imput, go stand at the mall and give potential customers a shot at using your device and hand out the first 1,000 chip grips free to those nice ladies.

Posts: 2639 | Location: Midwest | Registered: Nov 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not advertising. I dont believe I directed anyone to a site where they could purchase my product. I am, however, soliciting. Which, by the way, are what forums are for: the solicitation of opinions from others. So... thank you for your opinion. Noted.

Posts: 2 | Location: United States | Registered: Apr 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ga.karen
posted Hide Post
I don't click on links that weren't posted by a person I am familiar with on message boards. Nor do I do surveys.
This is how too many little thingys get attached to our computers!

And that is MY opinion!!! Big Grin

"The soil is the source of life, creativity, culture and real independence." David Ben-Gurion

Posts: 4349 | Location: SW Ga. 8b | Registered: Apr 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post