Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   At Home
Hop To Forums   Food & Entertaining
  Reducing FONT!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reducing FONT!!! Sign In/Join 
Picture of Wavy
posted
How do I reduce the font on this message board? The font is too large and I've searched all over to no avail.... Thanks!!!!

SPRING HAS F I N A L L Y SPRUNG!!!!!

Posts: 453 | Location: "The Garden State" ~ N.J. | Registered: Jul 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wavee
posted Hide Post
Disregard the above post, I cannot delete it for some reason!

Gardening adds years to your life and life to your years.....

Posts: 58 | Location: The Garden State ~ New Jersey ! | Registered: Jun 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MyLifeVacation1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wavee:
Disregard the above post, I cannot delete it for some reason!

You can't delete it because you are using two different accounts. If you delete the "Wavee" post then I will delete this post and then you can delete the "Wavy" post.

Posts: 967 | Registered: Oct 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nettiejay
posted Hide Post
Do you want to delete because you found your answer already?

If you haven't... Reducing the font depends on which browser you're using, I think.
When I was using IE 7, there was an adjustment button in the taskbar. Now, in IE 10, I just hold the 'ctrl' key while pressing + or - key.
In Chrome... I have no clue.

Have you clicked on "View" in your toolbar to look for a text size adjustment? It may mean you'll have to switch back and forth when you visit other sites, though.

MLV1 is correct. If you still want to delete, let her and me know; we'll delete our replies. Then you have to sign in as Wavee and delete your reply... Then sign in again as Wavy to delete your original post.

Posts: 4363 | Location: zone 6b, Missouri | Registered: Sep 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post