Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   At Home
Hop To Forums   Food & Entertaining
  Just HAD to share this site!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just HAD to share this site!!! Sign In/Join 
Picture of Froo Froo
posted

Posts: 18648 | Location: Right here, duh! ;) | Registered: Nov 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Froo Froo
posted Hide Post
Check out their Detailed Kitchen option.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Froo Froo,

Posts: 18648 | Location: Right here, duh! ;) | Registered: Nov 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nance425
posted Hide Post
Very cool, Froo!!!!
That detailed kitchen option had me checking almost every item, so I gave up. Smile Definitely gotta save that site!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 4582 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: Dec 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saved it, too. Thanks, Froo

Posts: 3392 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: Jan 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lady of shallot
posted Hide Post
My sister says that her DIL, just googles the items she has to use in preparing dinner and up pop recipes!

Posts: 12499 | Registered: Jun 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My daughter tells me she does the same.

Posts: 3392 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: Jan 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Froo Froo
posted Hide Post
Yes, I have seen several sites and have done google searches, but I find this one particularly user friendly and fun.

Picture of peppermintpattitotherescue
posted Hide Post
Hello All,
Oh No, I got into and was checking all the recipes out and I am now 30 minutes late for doing my exercises. Those exercises will be needed if I even make half of what I saw. I love sites like this.
Thank you for sharing.

Save Planet Earth, it is the only Planet with chocolate!!

Posts: 993 | Location: Camarillo, California | Registered: Mar 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post