Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   At Home
Hop To Forums   Pets
  Found pics of children who resemble their pets. So cute!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found pics of children who resemble their pets. So cute! Sign In/Join 
Picture of luvtoflip
posted
Oh Gosh, I think I posted these a few years ago but wanted to post again for anyone who didn't see them...or would like to see them again.

Can't be sure if the pets actually belong to the kids or if the photographer set these up intentionally.

Enjoy~

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

Posts: 2867 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: Oct 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of luvtoflip
posted Hide Post
The next three are adults.

Posts: 2867 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: Oct 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of luvtoflip
posted Hide Post
This one is pretty good.

Picture of luvtoflip
posted Hide Post
Last one~

posted Hide Post
Unbelievable, luvtoflip! These are really great! Like you, I'm not sure if the photographer set it up or if they are really pet owners/ pets in real life! Just in case, think I'll start looking at my cats in a different way ~ which one gets stuck looking like me or vice versa... Big Grin

Posts: 6487 | Registered: Jan 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Becky56
posted Hide Post
If you did,they are worth seeing again!

Posts: 3193 | Location: Bama G.R.I.T.S. | Registered: Jun 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Man, I wish I looked like my dog!! Slim, trim, shining hair, and lots of energy.

Thanks for posting. I needed a smile today.

Posts: 6720 | Location: North MN & Northern AR | Registered: Oct 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GypsyDancer52
posted Hide Post
These are great, Luvtoflip! Definite look alikes, love it. Thanks for sharing with us! Smile

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post