Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   At Home
Hop To Forums   Pets
  Father photographed pics of daughter and British Shorthair cat as they grew up
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Father photographed pics of daughter and British Shorthair cat as they grew up Sign In/Join 
Picture of luvtoflip
posted
I saw these recently and thought they were totally adorable! There were like twenty something photos. I just picked out a few of them to share with you~

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

Posts: 2867 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: Oct 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of luvtoflip
posted Hide Post
2nd one

Posts: 2867 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: Oct 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of luvtoflip
posted Hide Post
next~

Picture of luvtoflip
posted Hide Post
Lounging~

Picture of luvtoflip
posted Hide Post
Last one~

Picture of luvtoflip
posted Hide Post
Apparently the father is also a photographer who decided to take these photos as his daughter grew up with the cat. According to the site, they are best budsSmile

It might just be me but I swear there seems to be a similarity between the two...especially in some of them!Wink

Anyway, hope you enjoy them. Just had to share.

posted Hide Post
luvtoflip, Those are so incredibly beautiful ~ I marvel at the photographer's talent and the message conveyed. Pure love ~ what wonderful visions for all of them and us ....

Thank you for posting them. Cool

Posts: 6492 | Registered: Jan 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The face on the cat!! Those a wonderful. Thanks.

Posts: 7288 | Location: North MN & Northern AR | Registered: Oct 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Georgia Peach
posted Hide Post
Awe, these are so good. The photography is wonderful. Thanks for sharing. So cute how they are both looking at the mouse Smile

Posts: 2312 | Location: Coastal Plain Region ~~ Georgia ~~ Zone 8b | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of luvtoflip
posted Hide Post
Happy you enjoyed them you guys.Smile It was tempting to copy all of them but..well, you know. It might have been a bit much.

Anyone remember a few years ago when someone did something similar with children and dogs? Those were too cute as well. Those were in color so they even went so far as to match the hair of the child to the dog/etc.

Even though these were in black & white, I still thought they were very cool~

Gosh I love coming across things like that!

posted Hide Post
Oh, so toally cute, Luv!

Posts: 6090 | Registered: Feb 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yve*
posted Hide Post
They are beautiful! Thanks for sharing them Smile

~The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated - Mahatma Gandhi~

Posts: 1016 | Location: New York | Registered: Jul 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Becky56
posted Hide Post
Love them! I'd like to see all of them!

Posts: 3273 | Location: Bama G.R.I.T.S. | Registered: Jun 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GypsyDancer52
posted Hide Post
These are great ltf, thanks for sharing! So cute! Smile

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
cool pic and great photography www.somepets.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: Aug 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Waverider ;)
posted Hide Post
I just came across this old post. I love it!! The cat and child photos are priceless. The father is a terrific photographer. My daughter is majoring in photography, maybe she can copy these cute pics with her 2 cats! Love it! Smile

Posts: 2547 | Location: "The Garden State", NJ ~ Zone 7 | Registered: Nov 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of luvtoflip
posted Hide Post
Aww...glad you guys enjoyed these.

Anytime you put pets and children together, I find it just too sweet!

posted Hide Post
Are these photo portrait used coal or pencil? These looks great and perfectly done. I have several photo that I wanted to be into portrait and one best I have is the one shot during my first session is birth photography which all the idea I made was courtesy of http://www.amandabarkerphoto.c...orn-photography.html. I wanted to try all this new aspects of yours and explore new possibility when it comes to photography and painting.

Posts: 1 | Location: USA | Registered: Mar 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These are great! I would love to get a puppy when my kids are young and see them grow up together. I had animals when I was young and through my teens and I can't imagine raising a kid without a dog or a cat.

Posts: 15 | Registered: May 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post