Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   At Home
Hop To Forums   Pets
  Wanted to suggest a TV show that pet owners might enjoy~
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wanted to suggest a TV show that pet owners might enjoy~ Sign In/Join 
Picture of luvtoflip
posted
So in mid-January, I had my left shoulder totally replaced (yes, it was ouch). Once again, I had a whole lot of time to not do very much except watch tv...which I normally do not do a lot of.

However, the one really good thing that came out of that healing process was my discovery of this show on Animal Planet called "Too Cute"!

It always airs on Saturdays...but the times are going to be different depending upon your time zone so you would have to look it up on your tv guide or online.

I'd mentioned this show to some others but wanted to recommend it to all. The show normally takes three different breeds of either puppies or kittens through the first several weeks of life. However, one show actually had mini pigs, little hedgehogs and lop ear bunnies.
The narrator is wonderful! He makes the show interesting and funny!

I personally found that this show lifted my spirits a bunch! Definitley a must see if you need something to help get your mind off of your challenges/problems for while...or if you are in the mood for something a little light-hearted.

I've learned so much about various breeds of dogs and cats!

If for some reason you do not get Animal Planet, you can go to the website and view little videos of the shows.

Anyway, just wanted to share this information. I think people of all ages would love it...especially if you love animals!Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: luvtoflip,

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

Posts: 2867 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: Oct 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love this show ---always makes me smile!

I save it for the 4-yr old grandkid to watch.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite episodes showed a litter of "street" kitties introduced to a hamster in a ball. I fell in love with that little hamster scampering all over the room. And then there were the coton de tulears and the pygmy goat being introduced to each other...

Posts: 3233 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: Jan 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GypsyDancer52
posted Hide Post
Very cute show..thanks luvtoflip! Smile

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of luvtoflip
posted Hide Post
Well you guys...after I posted this topic, I haven't seen the show any more! I'm sure it can still be viewed online, but I liked the actual shows so much better!

Maybe they will bring it back eventually??

Sms, I know exactly the show you are talking about. I remember that little hamster just "gettin' it" across the room. Too funny!

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

Posts: 2867 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: Oct 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post