Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   At Home
Hop To Forums   Pets
  Not so new member
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not so new member Sign In/Join 
posted
Hi all. Just wanted to reintroduce myself. I am formerly known as BoPeep, now Lady's mom. I guess I hadn't posted in so long my membership got cancelled.

Looking forward to getting caught up with everybody.

Posts: 53 | Registered: Mar 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, BoPeep ~ I remember you! Wave

Welcome back!!! Cool

Posts: 6487 | Registered: Jan 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of luvtoflip
posted Hide Post
Howdy from KY~ I remember you as well~ Smile Welcome back. I was away for quite a while, too. Life can do that.

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

Posts: 2867 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: Oct 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At this point I'm "down" to 8 pet dogs, ages 2-15, 2 livestock guard dogs, 2 cats, and one foster puppy who should be on his way to a permanent home next weekend, by way of the Atlanta humane society.

Oh yeah. Right now we have about 80 sheep, half of them young spring lambs. More to come.

Picture of junk collector
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lady's mom:
Oh yeah. Right now we have about 80 sheep, half of them young spring lambs. More to come.

Welcome back! My sheltie mix would love to visit your 80 sheep!

Posts: 2998 | Registered: Aug 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So glad you posted about your pets. I remembered your name but not the list of your pets.

Sounds like a house full.

Posts: 6741 | Location: North MN & Northern AR | Registered: Oct 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Georgia Peach
posted Hide Post
I too remember you BoPeep. Welcome Back. Enjoy hearing about your furbabies Smile

Posts: 2136 | Location: Zone 8b | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of debicga
posted Hide Post
Welcome back Bo...I'm liking that many of the older posters are coming back. You all have been missed.

*Debi*

~*Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence*~

Posts: 4916 | Location: Marietta,GA | Registered: Apr 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of propertylady57
posted Hide Post
Welcome back BoPeep. I too hardly post anymore. Only once in a while do I visit. It's just not the same.

Posts: 2365 | Location: Southern Maryland | Registered: Dec 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome back, Lady's mom. I've missed you. Glad you came back. Like someone else posted, it's not the same as it used to be. I don't come here as often as I want to. I don't have the Internet at home, so I can only post on the night I work. I work in a college library, and work some nights.

Posts: 1078 | Location: Chadbourn, NC USA | Registered: Jan 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonder why there are so few posts? It's something we're all interested in.

posted Hide Post
I remember BoPeep, too. Welcome back!

Posts: 6052 | Registered: Feb 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SheltiesMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lady's mom:
Wonder why there are so few posts? It's something we're all interested in.

Bo...remember Dee's Here We have a poster like that here...could be why so few posts on this board Frown I just peak in n ow and again...I stay aw2ay pretty much because of this

"Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful." Ann Landers
"my hairy"kids Smile

Posts: 12390 | Location: Beach Front Property minus the water | Registered: Jan 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shelties Mom, You need to get a new record ~ you have been spinning that one for too long and still no takers. I have no idea what I have ever done to you but, I promise that whatever it was, you win so please stop this insane vendetta you have against me.

Wonder why no one posts to the Pet Boards anymore? Maybe it has something to do with posts you make about wishing a cat would just die so the thread would go away.

Or, maybe it has to do with you being vicious on any number of threads ~ sound familiar? Oh, and, by the way, I don't have "any groupies" here ~ just people who love animals of all types ~ dogs, cats and what have you ~ all animals are created equal and all are worthy of love ~ including you so I wish you well ....

Posts: 6487 | Registered: Jan 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Becky56
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Resident:
Shelties Mom, You need to get a new record ~ you have been spinning that one for too long and still no takers. I have no idea what I have ever done to you but, I promise that whatever it was, you win so please stop this insane vendetta you have against me.

Wonder why no one posts to the Pet Boards anymore? Maybe it has something to do with posts you make about wishing a cat would just die so the thread would go away.

Or, maybe it has to do with you being vicious on any number of threads ~ sound familiar? Oh, and, by the way, I don't have "any groupies" here ~ just people who love animals of all types ~ dogs, cats and what have you ~ all animals are created equal and all are worthy of love ~ including you so I wish you well ....

// this// 100 o/o plus!!!

Posts: 3200 | Location: Bama G.R.I.T.S. | Registered: Jun 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
? ?

Posts: 6741 | Location: North MN & Northern AR | Registered: Oct 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Becky56
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by metwo:
? ?

LOL if you're referring to my post that is me trying to get used to the iPad and make points up to the the quoted post saying I agree 100 per cent. I'm learning I have to do things differently.

Posts: 3200 | Location: Bama G.R.I.T.S. | Registered: Jun 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GypsyDancer52
posted Hide Post
I also agree with you 100% IR!

Welcome back BoPeep! Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GypsyDancer52,

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post