HGTV Message Boards
Missing some Posters ~ anyone heard from them?

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.hgtv.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/599109661/m/2313934567

Dec 06, 2012, 01:42 AM
Idaho Resident
Missing some Posters ~ anyone heard from them?
Well, the holiday season is approaching and I know we all take this time of year to say "hello" to friends that we have lost touch with ~ in my case, I am really missing "luv-to-flip" and "Yve" who used to post here quite frequently.

So, anyone who knows how to reach them, please PM me, or, in the alternative, let them know that they are missed and I would love to hear from them once again.... Cool

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Idaho Resident,
Dec 21, 2012, 06:20 AM
tessa89
quote:
I know we all take this time of year to say "hello" to friends that we have lost touch with ~

Definitely! I wonder if Suez, Muscat, and several of the big dog folk who posted here years ago still "lurk" occasionally.....
I miss 'em
!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tessa89,
Jan 03, 2013, 11:15 AM
BoPeep
checking in here. I use my ipad all the time now, and haven't figured out how to log in here. don't know what the problem is.
Jan 07, 2013, 08:24 AM
Clarosie
Roscoe and I are fine. I just don't come to hgtv.com much anymore. I hope the new year is great for everyone.
Jan 26, 2013, 10:38 PM
Arkansas #1
I switched computers at Christmas and haven't been able to log on untill the first of the week.I have really missed being able to post.I lurked all the time as I missed everyone.IR I always enjoy reading your post.You are a very helpful friend and you are kind to everyone.I would love to see your state .I have a son in Wa.st.I visit him once a year and have to say that is beautiful.Someday I hope to see Idaho.I love Ar it is home.

Use it up,wear it out,make do or do without.Mama said!!!
Apr 10, 2013, 08:03 PM
irish kid
I've been missing Sandra S from this board. I was wondering how she's doing, and how her pets are doing. If anybody knows, please post an answer.
Apr 10, 2013, 10:33 PM
metwo
She posted not that long ago. Hold on while I see if I can find it.oh, I found it but it was Nov 13 . Guess I lost track of time. She was ill at that time. I'd post a link but I am on the ipad and don't know how to do it.
Apr 11, 2013, 01:57 PM
Lady's mom
Sandra is fine. We're friends on Facebook.
Apr 14, 2013, 11:27 PM
Charcoalsmom
I miss Yve a lot. Though I didn't really know her, it always meant so much to me when she posted the white candle with the flickering flame.

None of the boards seem as busy to me as they used to be a few years ago.

I miss Peri, too. Mgkimball, too.
Apr 20, 2013, 08:36 PM
Charcoalsmom
I also miss SweetMaggieMay. I think that was her name, very close to it anyway. I don't see rker(##) very often either. (I can't remember the numbers but I think she had a couple of numbers after her name though it was confusing because another poster had a similar name.)