Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   At Home
Hop To Forums   Pets
  The reason I'm not on this board very often
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The reason I'm not on this board very often Sign In/Join 
posted
This is probably off topic, but I just want people to know why I'm not on this board very often. It's not because of any person, it's because I don't have the Internet at home. I work in a community college library, and work at least one night a week. That's when I get on the board, and read about people's furbabies,and post my own two cents. It's not because I'm afraid someone will make me feel stupid, or will post something that hurts my feelings. I can't understand why some people feel they have to attack somebody to have fun, or to stir up controversy. That's not my idea of fun. I'll keep getting on this board when I can, and post when I can.

Posts: 1078 | Location: Chadbourn, NC USA | Registered: Jan 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a nice post. How good of you to tell us.

Posts: 6721 | Location: North MN & Northern AR | Registered: Oct 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
irish kid, I second metwo's response ~ so nice of you to post back here after some controversy that all of us wish hadn't tainted the Pet Boards. I, for one, have always enjoyed your posts and totally understand that you only have limited access to the net right now. I look forward to your posts when you do have access.... Cool

Posts: 6487 | Registered: Jan 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Metwo and Idaho. That's a nice thing to say. I just got so mad when I read those posts attacking you Idaho. You didn't deserve it. I'm sure there are people out there like me who don't have access to the Internet anytime they feel like getting on. Sorry to bring all that up again. I guess I shouldn't have, but I wanted everybody to know that I for one had not left the board. If I do leave it'll be because I don't have access to the Internet anymore.

Posts: 1078 | Location: Chadbourn, NC USA | Registered: Jan 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mgt
posted Hide Post
Irish kid...Wink Nice post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I've decided to quit my job, drop out of society, and wear live animals as hats."

Posts: 7701 | Location: Black Creek, WI Zone 5 | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post