Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   At Home
Hop To Forums   Pets
  The show "Too Cute" is finally back on!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The show "Too Cute" is finally back on! Sign In/Join 
Picture of luvtoflip
posted
I think I posted about this show on Animal Planet some time back but about the time I wanted to share it, it went off the air for a few months.

So anyway, it airs on Saturdays. You'll have to check your local time listings.

They normally have kittens and puppies but I've also seen other little critters.

Honestly, it's just a "feel good" kind of show. It goes through the first few weeks of life up until they are adopted...or in some cases...stay home with mom and/or dad.Wink

It's a neat way to learn about different breeds.

I highly recommend it and it is definitely TOO CUTE!Smile

Paula~

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

Posts: 2867 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: Oct 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you watch the episode about the cutest of the cute? I can't see how those French bulldogs beat out the coton de Tulears!!! The pygmy goat should have put them over the top! I also got a real kick out of the rescued alley cat litter that lives in a house with the hamster in his little ball. I just love that little guy.

Posts: 3234 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: Jan 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have seen that show a few times. It is refreshing to see something that is such, well, so cute.

Posts: 6721 | Location: North MN & Northern AR | Registered: Oct 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maryim
posted Hide Post
Interesting to see all the creatures as "pups" - their rate of growth etc.

Posts: 5418 | Location: Maryland | Registered: Sep 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of luvtoflip
posted Hide Post
Sms, Yes! I did see the hamster one!LOL That little guy buzzed around all over the place in that ball! ~giggles~

It's always interesting to see how the other critters in the house view the new kittens or puppies...especially when they are differend species!

And I like the narrator. He does a great job making the whole show interesting as wellWink

And I agree about the "frenchies". I (personally) don't find them all THAT adorable but others might feel differently...which is fine. Plus, aren't the French bulldogs very expensive?? We have friends who bought one as a pup and seems like they paid quite a bit for the little thing!!

I guess to each his own, right?Wink

Not sure if they will do it this season, but last season they had an episode with mini pigs, hedgehogs and (shoot...what was the other one???) Oh yeah, maybe the goats?

Anyway, it was cute too.

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

Posts: 2867 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: Oct 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Frenchies were cute--all puppies are cute--just not cuter than the coton de Tulears. I think all the breeds related to bichon frises, such as cotons and havaneses, are too precious for words. I still haven't gotten over losing my bichon and it's been five years! She was the perfect companion to my pekepoo.

Posts: 3234 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: Jan 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post