Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   At Home
Hop To Forums   Pets
  Lady is Gone
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lady is Gone Sign In/Join 
posted
She died two weeks ago. She had some health issues that may have contributed, but there were also some similarities to other things I've been reading that make me begin to question it.

I plan to discuss what the possibilities MIGHT have been that this was related to her food, even though I have 10 other dogs eating the same thing.

But has anybody noticed that Pedigree small chunks seems to be gone from store shelves?

Posts: 69 | Registered: Mar 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of junk collector
posted Hide Post
Oh gosh, our hearts go out to you. Hang in there.

Posts: 3475 | Registered: Aug 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. We lost one of our GSD's to a massive seizure about 2 weeks ago. So sudden, he was on meds and didn't have any other problems.

Posts: 3273 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Feb 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Timetosew
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry to hear about Lady. Our golden is having trouble getting up and laying down but his appetite is good. He's starting to have accidents and often seems confused. We know we probably won't have him much longer, but he's almost 14 and that's pretty old for a golden.

Posts: 179 | Location: California | Registered: Sep 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post