Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  Country Fair mugrug swap
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Country Fair mugrug swap Sign In/Join 
Picture of califshrimp
posted Hide Post
Thanks Pegsami!
Got my rug yesterday.
Love the Frog Jumping announcement!
Wave

I want to be the kind of woman that when my feet hit the floor each morning the devil says: "Oh NO! She's UP!"

Posts: 1758 | Registered: Apr 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
jbeanier your mug rug was mailed today.

Posts: 538 | Location: Great Falls, MT | Registered: Apr 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rozhearts
posted Hide Post
Hi Sue, your cute little mug rug arrived today thank you so much and I love the included recipe. Again I will have to wait till my daughter comes to upload a photo.
Again thank you.

(((HUGS))) Roz.

Posts: 65 | Location: New South Wales Australia | Registered: Apr 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rozhearts
posted Hide Post
Hi Sue
Here is the photo as promised of my cute little mug rug. I love it thank you.

(((HUGS))) Roz.

Posts: 65 | Location: New South Wales Australia | Registered: Apr 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pegsami
posted Hide Post
califshrimp---I'm glad you like the mugrug--the small town I lived in always had a frog jumping contest during Kla Ha Ya Days, so, of course, it HAD to be added LOL

Variety & Contrast means BUY EVERYTHING

Posts: 1041 | Location: oregon | Registered: Jun 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mandylifeboats
posted Hide Post
oh roz, i was checking board to see if you had received it. Enjoy.

Posts: 5021 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: May 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PatV82
posted Hide Post
Mine is finished for SueB. So if not today, probably tomorrow it will be winging it's way South to you - with my County Fair winning Pecan Pie recipe (which I will post here as well.)

I love that we are exchanging again, really loved the previous swap we did together.

www.pinterest.com/patv82

personallybypat.tumblr.com

Posts: 486 | Location: Aurora, Illinois | Registered: Jan 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of City/Sandie
posted Hide Post
....cannot believe Elsie123 hasn't reported in yet that hers has arrived ...Texas isn't all that far from California ..

I cannot change 'things', but I can change how I feel about them. Me.

Wounded Warrior Project
www.woundedwarriorproject.org

Posts: 9125 | Location: Inland Empire, CA | Registered: Mar 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elsie123
posted Hide Post
City Sandie I found a sweet treat in my mailbox today! I did have to wait till the grandkids went home to be able to get a picture, but I'm here now. Smile

I love the little ice cream cones, and the farm scene is just too cute. Plus the book mark and wall hanging pattern you tucked in is terrific!

Thanks for making this another fun month.

Posts: 1420 | Location: Texas | Registered: Mar 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of City/Sandie
posted Hide Post
...Elsie123 .. so glad you like your ice cream cones .. and the Roy Rogers Bookmark was in my drawer of things I save for no particular reason except I may need it someday ... HAHAHA .. didn't it make you think of my MUGRUG? Smile

I cannot change 'things', but I can change how I feel about them. Me.

Wounded Warrior Project
www.woundedwarriorproject.org

Posts: 9125 | Location: Inland Empire, CA | Registered: Mar 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rozhearts
posted Hide Post
Hi Sue, just to let you know I will be posting your mug rug on Monday, sorry for the delay just been extra busy these days.
Thank you again for my mug rug.

(((HUGS))) Roz.

posted Hide Post
no worries roz!

Posts: 5021 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: May 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of califshrimp
posted Hide Post
Pegsami: Finally done! Will mail today.
Wave

I want to be the kind of woman that when my feet hit the floor each morning the devil says: "Oh NO! She's UP!"

Posts: 1758 | Registered: Apr 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PatV82
posted Hide Post
Headed to the PO right now. Keep an eye for the postman SueB!

www.pinterest.com/patv82

Posts: 486 | Location: Aurora, Illinois | Registered: Jan 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Lu
posted Hide Post
I received my rug. Thank You Catwmn27

J Lu

Posts: 1060 | Location: Eldersburg Maryland | Registered: Oct 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Lu
posted Hide Post
Here is the back

J Lu

Posts: 1060 | Location: Eldersburg Maryland | Registered: Oct 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sue B
posted Hide Post
Just received mine from PatV82 I love it thank you. Yours is going out in the mail tomorrow sorry for being so late with yours but very soon look for pictures of my new sewing room.

SUE B

The smallest Cross in the corner is the one you put in the room.

I hope all our daily ups and downs are with needle and thread.

COF 2007 http://www2.snapfish.com/snapf...BRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Posts: 1499 | Location: North of the Gulf of Mexico | Registered: Apr 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sue B
posted Hide Post
close up of my cross stich cow. She has a First Place Blue ribbon.

SUE B

Posts: 1499 | Location: North of the Gulf of Mexico | Registered: Apr 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbeanier
posted Hide Post
I got my mug rug earlier this week and love it! Thanks so much STinMT! Yours will be coming via fed ex (I can track it)!
Thanks so much!

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say "I've used everything You gave me."---erma bombeck

Posts: 36 | Location: SE Minnesota | Registered: Jan 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nlk
posted Hide Post
I sure am enjoying seeing these mug rugs. Y'all are doing a fantastic job on them & keep those pictures coming.

Nicki

Posts: 8233 | Location: Texas / Zone 9 | Registered: Sep 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motqltr
posted Hide Post
I have the top done...one more square to cut for an extra item.
This is fun and it's so good to be sewing again.

http://flickr.com/photos/motqltr
~Don't assume people have a plan; they might be waiting for you to tell them the plan!~

Posts: 3626 | Location: southeast, Washington, USA | Registered: May 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received a ribbon winning mug rug from jbeanier
today. I love it. Photo here.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: STinMT,

Posts: 538 | Location: Great Falls, MT | Registered: Apr 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rozhearts
posted Hide Post
Hi Susan, have not seen if my mug rug has arrived to you as yet, it was posted 10 days ago. Hope it arrives soon if not let me know and I will do another.

(((HUGS))) Roz.

Picture of Sue B
posted Hide Post
PatV82 I hope you have received your mugrug. it should have gotten there by Wednesday.

SUE B

posted Hide Post
roz i have received your sweet mugrug today!

Picture of nlk
posted Hide Post
That's a great mug rug from Roz. Nice colors!

Nicki

Posts: 8233 | Location: Texas / Zone 9 | Registered: Sep 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motqltr
posted Hide Post
I rec'd from Aliquilts and my camera batrery was dead. Been at the fair all weekend and not bale to sew. Took today off work, got the top finished and it's ready to quilt. Hope I can work on it the rest of this week.

~Don't assume people have a plan; they might be waiting for you to tell them the plan!~

Posts: 3626 | Location: southeast, Washington, USA | Registered: May 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motqltr
posted Hide Post
Mailed to Aliquilts today. It should arrive early next week. I opened the mugrug today, too. I love it. Have pics but will have to post later, it's too late and I need sleep.

Picture of motqltr
posted Hide Post
here's the front, another great canning job.

Picture of motqltr
posted Hide Post
and the back.

posted Hide Post
great fabric choices! lots of creativity on this swap.

posted Hide Post
Motqltr, I received your fabulous project Saturday! As soon as my batteries are charged I will try to post a picture of it. Thank you so much!

Posts: 837 | Registered: Jun 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motqltr
posted Hide Post
wow, the post office was speedy this time.

Picture of Sue B
posted Hide Post
PatV82 Please post a picture of your mug rug when you get it. I forgot to take one. thanks.

SUE B

Picture of PatV82
posted Hide Post
Love it! Thanks SueB for this one. With all my autumn/halloween quilts and stuff going up on the walls, this fits right in.

www.pinterest.com/patv82

Picture of PatV82
posted Hide Post
And of course this side is just as cute. Loved that you signed in - I keep sending mine out without doing that.

Thank you, thank you.

www.pinterest.com/patv82