Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BOM's for 2013 Sign In/Join 
Picture of Will Quilt for Chocolate
posted Hide Post
Here's the link for the Feb Country Threads BOM:

http://country-threads-chicken-scratch.com/

Posts: 4800 | Registered: May 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cr8tve1
posted Hide Post
Jinny Beyer is starting a new BOM - Solstice. She created a page that gives more details on the special techniques she will be doing in the blocks.

http://www.jinnybeyer.com/prom...ter&utm_medium=email

Posts: 3234 | Location: Virginia Beach, VA USA | Registered: Apr 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cr8tve1
posted Hide Post
Little Bits of This and That is starting another mystery.
http://thisandthatpatterns.typ...thisandthatpatterns/

Posts: 3234 | Location: Virginia Beach, VA USA | Registered: Apr 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of crazy'boutquilts
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the links Cr8tve!~ boy I am in trouble if I look at all these! LOL Big Grin

Here is the Pam Buda/ Heartspun quilts mini all finished up. I wish I would've not followed the coloring on the PP pattern and gone with a dark around the outside of the log cabin, I'll just sit my plant on that block. Wink

Posts: 10448 | Location: Washington! :-) | Registered: Sep 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey! You finished yours! Very cute! I played around in EQ6 and decided that I would make one more little block and then put it together with some other blocks. I'll end up with a 12 square, which fits on my Ackfeld wire stand. I just need to actually do it!

It's great to see yours done!

Picture of goaskmom
posted Hide Post
February's heart block is out if anyone is doing or keeping them.

www.shabbyfabrics.com/Free-Patterns-W4.aspx

Margie

Posts: 1279 | Location: oregon | Registered: Mar 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! I think I found this back on page 8!!! Like CBQ, I'm also doing the Country Threads BOM. I spent this weekend trying to get caught up on Feb and March. I still need to do one the small one for Feb, but here's the 12" block

posted Hide Post
And here are all THREE! for March! I was surprised that they threw three in there!

posted Hide Post
I like all the blocks! I give you credit, along with others doing BOMs for keeping up with them.

Posts: 2244 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Apr 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great blocks WQFC!
Here are all mine~ Wink

Posts: 10448 | Location: Washington! :-) | Registered: Sep 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CBQ - I got May's blocks done today...

posted Hide Post
Maybe I can find my picture of April too...

posted Hide Post
Great looking blocks! Smile
I know I did April~ guess I didn't post it Eek

And May is waiting in my 'q'. LOL Smile

posted Hide Post
Here are my Country Threads BOM April block~

posted Hide Post
Not really crazy about the smaller April block. I may change it.

And here are the May blocks~