Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  2013 October It's My Birthday Swap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2013 October It's My Birthday Swap Sign In/Join 
Picture of Sue B
posted
We have one Birthday Lady for October.

Happy Birthday

October 25 ~~~ Wenonah

SUE B

The smallest Cross in the corner is the one you put in the room.

I hope all our daily ups and downs are with needle and thread.

COF 2007 http://www2.snapfish.com/snapf...BRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Posts: 1501 | Location: North of the Gulf of Mexico | Registered: Apr 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sue B
posted Hide Post
mine and lilmommie's will be going in the mail on the 1st or 2nd.

SUE B

Posts: 1501 | Location: North of the Gulf of Mexico | Registered: Apr 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cksvett
posted Hide Post
Mailed mine yesterday. Have a Happy Birthday Wenonah... Chris

Posts: 6162 | Location: Tampa Bay | Registered: Jan 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of amiko
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, girlfriend! Mailed my package today. Have a fun time opening the packages.
amiko

Posts: 381 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: Oct 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shequilts
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Wenonah!
Hope you have a great month from now until the 25th!!! I mailed your FQ yesterday (9/27)

Sew, sew, and sew some more that's my motto!

Posts: 733 | Location: Eaton, OH  | Registered: Apr 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sue B
posted Hide Post
+++

SUE B

Picture of Deb51
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Wenonah! Your fq is in the mail.

Deb

Posts: 1443 | Location: Beautiful East TN | Registered: Oct 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mw8930
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Wenonah! I will get your FQ in the mail this week.

Posts: 310 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: Nov 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bluesnail
posted Hide Post
Mine went out in the mail yesterday.

Sometimes I laugh so hard tears run down my leg! Lois

Posts: 2245 | Location: sunny Florida | Registered: Aug 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Elainetoo
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Wenonah!

Your FQ will be in the mail in the next couple days.

Posts: 8115 | Location: Northeast | Registered: Nov 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh my!! The envelopes are piling up here. Time to get busy and let you all know what's here. In order that I received them.

Quiltslots
Chksvett
Shequilts
Amiko
Mountainlaurel
Deb51
elainetoo
DJillM
Bluesnail
Kay-lin
MW8930
Gonesewin
RN55
Islandtime
Aliquilt
PatriciaAnne
Sue B
Lilmommie

So tempting, but I am going to try to resist them until my birthday. Wish me luck on that one. Thanks ladies.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wenonah,

Posts: 851 | Location: SE MN | Registered: Feb 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Elainetoo
posted Hide Post
mailed today

Posts: 8115 | Location: Northeast | Registered: Nov 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kay-lin
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Wenonah! I mailed today.

Posts: 4459 | Location: Maryland | Registered: Jun 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I updated the list above this morning. The pile is growing, slightly tipping. Yikes! Jackie

Posts: 851 | Location: SE MN | Registered: Feb 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RN55
posted Hide Post
mine is going in the mail today. Hope your day is wonderful!

Posts: 438 | Location: Portville, NY | Registered: Apr 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Downsouth
posted Hide Post
Wenonah, I didn't know your birthday was so close to mine (Halloween of all days, lol!). Enjoy opening your goodies!

Devonne

Posts: 14987 | Location: Georgia | Registered: Jan 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've added three more names to the list above. Still very tempting.....

Picture of Gonesewin
posted Hide Post
yay - I am glad mine made its way to you in time Smile

“May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.”

http://www.qovf.org/index.html

Posts: 5115 | Location: Loriland | Registered: Feb 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RN55, I added your name to the list above. Thanks

Picture of islandtime
posted Hide Post
Mailed yesterday. I've been having trouble staying logged in to this forum.

I do not know how long it will take for the USPS to deliver - due to USPS cutbacks, the Hampton Roads sorting center was shut down and now all our mail goes to the Richmond center. It has been a complete disaster since the transition over the summer. It used to take 1 day for local mail. I got a letter yesterday from my accountant (2 miles away) that was mailed 3 weeks ago. I could have crawled on hands & knees and gotten it quicker!

Elle~~

Posts: 824 | Location: Norfolk, VA & FL Keys | Registered: Feb 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Elle, yours came today. List is updated to show that. One more week and I will be swimming in FQs. Thanks ladies.

posted Hide Post
Two more today, the list above is updated. Jackie

Picture of PatriciaAnne
posted Hide Post
Forgot to send you a message saying it was on the way! But I do see that you got it. Happy Birthday!

Posts: 529 | Location: Maryland | Registered: Oct 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you to all you ladies. What a great variety of FQ's. Here's a pic. Jackie

Picture of cksvett
posted Hide Post
What a great variety... Chris

Posts: 6162 | Location: Tampa Bay | Registered: Jan 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sue B
posted Hide Post
Wenonah I see the fq's lilmommie and I sent but our names are not on the list. I hope you did receive them.

SUE B

posted Hide Post
Yes I did, my goof. Your names are going on the list now. Sorry, so sorry.