Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  **UPDATED** CLASS LIST COF '13
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**UPDATED** CLASS LIST COF '13 Sign In/Join 
Picture of Missmommy
posted Hide Post
Auntie Reba - Look at the class lists above. You are on the list for the Mini class.

Posts: 3281 | Location: NY | Registered: Aug 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have not been paying attention just been busy last several weeks. Went to my Father's in Florida and staying with him while his wife was out of state visiting her family.
Have been able to read posts on my phone but too hard to post...sorry if you thought I was ignoring this.

To those in my class at this time I think all you need to have on hand is a thimble. I will supply everything else. Thats what I am anticipating right now. So if you don't have a thimble be looking for one. Nothing fancy, my favorite is a Dritz (I think) that you can pick up anywhere for a couple of dollars.
Please give me a week and I will get a PM out to the 9 in my class and give you a brief idea of what we will be trying to accomplish.

Rondi

Posts: 1534 | Location: winchester,ky | Registered: Aug 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MountainLaurel
posted Hide Post
I sent a PM to the class participants in my class. Thanks

Carolyn

http://harrisburgcof2013.shutterfly.com/pictures

Our lives are like quilts - bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love.

Posts: 2297 | Location: somewhere in my fabric stash | Registered: Jan 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lakequilter
posted Hide Post
I sent a PM to everyone in my class... the only things they really need to bring is their typical sewing kit type stuff. I will make up kits of the printed patterns and material cut to fit the patterns. Those in the paper piecing class should check their PMs.

Char

Posts: 704 | Location: upstate New York | Registered: Jun 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sewlove2quilt
posted Hide Post
Sorry that I've been so busy lately and haven't been on the mb but I am working on the supply list for the 'mini' class....thanks for your patience!

https://www.etsy.com/people/sewlove2quilt2

Take time for kindness & for giving. Take time for friends & happy living!

Posts: 6778 | Registered: Feb 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Missmommy
posted Hide Post
Thanks teaching this class. I'm anxious to get my supplies, etc done before my cruise.

Posts: 3281 | Location: NY | Registered: Aug 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of needlecrazy
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to send a PM, but I can't get Kiwi_Sue to add to my buddies list.

For my class, you just need a small pair of sharp scissors. I will bring the doll bodies and clothes sewn as well as the stuffing and tools. We will turn, stuff, add face, any doo-dads you want to (I have lots of yarn, trims, etc), and make her little bolts of fabric. We sew on a pin back, and she's ready to wear!

"Laughter is timeless; imagination has no age, and dreams are forever." Walt Disney

Posts: 6522 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: Jun 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For those of you in my class, I have sent you a PM with information about my class.

Rondi

Posts: 1534 | Location: winchester,ky | Registered: Aug 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AuntJo
posted Hide Post
Hi lakequilter I didn't see any PM from you about the paper piecing.
Thanks,
Jo

I am so excited about this trip. I can't wait. Smile

Posts: 4296 | Location: N.Y., USA | Registered: May 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lakequilter
posted Hide Post
Hi AuntJo - I posted in the middle of april a PM to everyone. I will send another tonight after work. You won't need to bring much but your usual sewing kit stuff. I've made up kits. More later.

Char

Posts: 704 | Location: upstate New York | Registered: Jun 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sewlove2quilt
posted Hide Post
I just sent a PM to everyone in my 'mini' class EXCEPT akaTeddyLady & ChesapeakeJane...not sure why I couldn't add them to my buddy list!

I didn't add IRONS to my supply list but we will need them...will there be a few set up?

https://www.etsy.com/people/sewlove2quilt2

Take time for kindness & for giving. Take time for friends & happy living!

Posts: 6778 | Registered: Feb 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tisme
posted Hide Post
I am not in a class for Saturday, just realized that, so no problem, will just wander around and check out all the classes that morning.

Posts: 4572 | Location: It is truly summer!! | Registered: Dec 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Elainetoo
posted Hide Post
I haven't received anything on the English Paper Piecing. Just posting in case it went out and I just missed it.

Posts: 7979 | Location: Northeast | Registered: Nov 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gonesewin
posted Hide Post
I realized I hadn't sent a supply list for the class so I just emailed one to everyone Smile

“May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.”

http://www.qovf.org/index.html

Posts: 4904 | Location: Loriland | Registered: Feb 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GAQuilter
posted Hide Post
OK I am a bit slow! I have 2 classes at the same time! Saturday 8:30-10:25. I have Arcs and curves and Tile. I would like to keep Tile!

I was finding this to print out the classes and noticed the error! Big Grin

Group Hug

I can do what you can’t do, and you can do what I can’t do; together we can do great things.— Mother Teresa

http://picasaweb.google.com/GAquilter

Posts: 2605 | Location: GA | Registered: Jul 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of royalboomer
posted Hide Post
I have to check but I don't think I heard anything about supplies for the English Paper Piecing.....sure hope I didn't delete a PM thread by mistake

Posts: 6441 | Location: Great Midwest | Registered: Oct 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fleur55
posted Hide Post
These are my current class lists for the Tile Class:

Saturday 8:30am-10:25am
aka TeddyLady
Ambher
Amiko
AngelaC
AuntJo
Charmingsister
Chesapeake Jane
cr8tve1
Elaintoo
Fishingwidow
GAQuilter
McPatches
Muggomuggo
Royalboomer
Terrimae

Sunday 8:30am-10:30am
Aliquilt
Angelinamor
Auntie Reba
Cksvett
Kblue
LisaP8
Missmommy
MountainLaurel
Musiclady
Hot Potter Momma

Hugs,
Fleur55

Posts: 630 | Location: Inland Empire, CA | Registered: May 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cksvett
posted Hide Post
TTT

Posts: 5854 | Location: Tampa Bay | Registered: Jan 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post