Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  COF - Any Other GUESTS?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

COF - Any Other GUESTS? Sign In/Join 
Picture of Gonesewin
posted
Are you bringing a guest who will be eating any meals with us? I need to know by April 10.

The meals that are included in your retreat fees are: Friday dinner, Saturday dinner and Sunday brunch.

Auntie Reba - Thursday
Lakequilter - Thursday, Saturday
Chanlady - Saturday
Aliquilt - (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) x2
aka Teddylady - Friday, Saturday, Sunday
3grandkids - Friday,Saturday, Sunday

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Gonesewin,

“May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.”

http://www.qovf.org/index.html

Posts: 4915 | Location: Loriland | Registered: Feb 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see on your list I have (x2) by my name. I'm glad the check finally got to you!!

Posts: 828 | Registered: Jun 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gonesewin
posted Hide Post
yep, she's official Smile

“May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.”

Posts: 4915 | Location: Loriland | Registered: Feb 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TeaSea
posted Hide Post
Nobody isn't come I'm by myself

Posts: 1347 | Location: NC Iowa | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of needlecrazy
posted Hide Post
I'm by myself (well, me and all of my best quilting friends who will be there). No guests this year, I'm afraid.

"Laughter is timeless; imagination has no age, and dreams are forever." Walt Disney

Posts: 6534 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: Jun 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lori, my husband will be with me. I will go ahead and put him down for all 3 meals although once there he may go his own way or not get back in time for meals.
What do I need to send for those 3 meals? Course now that I am thinking about it, what have other spouses/guests done in the past? Eat with us or go their own ways?
Let me know please.

Rondi

Posts: 1542 | Location: winchester,ky | Registered: Aug 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lakequilter
posted Hide Post
We will be driving so I guess I should feed my husband Saturday night. Now is that $25.00 and should I send it to you - Lori - along with my early bird money?
Thank you.

Char

Posts: 704 | Location: upstate New York | Registered: Jun 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auntie Reba
posted Hide Post
I asked my spouse and as usual -he likes to do his own thing although he will come for the early bird dinner. In the past he has gone on his own too.

Posts: 9462 | Location: Always Moving A Bit | Registered: Jan 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gonesewin
posted Hide Post
yes, char!

posted Hide Post
Lori - trying to send you a PM with no success. Please PM me - I need to let you know about my guest meals. Thanks

Posts: 242 | Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Registered: Feb 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AuntJo
posted Hide Post
DH is going to be doing his own thing also and he'll be coming to the early bird dinner

Posts: 4304 | Location: N.Y., USA | Registered: May 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gonesewin
posted Hide Post
Anyone else???

Picture of Gonesewin
posted Hide Post
ttt to verify...

posted Hide Post
My husband will be with me for the weekend but just eating with us on Thursday. He will have his own fun getting to know the area on his own. We are looking forward to this trip, neither of us have been to this area before.

Rondi

Posts: 1542 | Location: winchester,ky | Registered: Aug 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post