Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  Garment - ahem - Washing
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Garment - ahem - Washing Sign In/Join 
Picture of KeepYouInStitches
posted
I know...this is slightly off topic but it does revolve around fabric.
Smile

Posts: 16472 | Location: Daingerfield, TX | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They emptied the hamper, but did not flush.

Two days ago they got into the Vaseline and cortisone cream and smeared it on the wall.

Hopefully she learns that when two boys are quiet that they are into or doing something she is going to be highly perturbed about.

Big Grin

Posts: 16472 | Location: Daingerfield, TX | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

Picture of mcpatches
posted Hide Post
Inventive, creative children! Cute as buttons!

Posts: 5666 | Location: Midwest | Registered: Jan 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KaylaQuilts
posted Hide Post
LOL, at least they didn't flush Smile

Kayla

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
-Edgar Allan Poe-

Posts: 696 | Location: Glendale, Arizona | Registered: Jan 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wiley
posted Hide Post
Brings back many memories! Priceless pictures and Darling Boys!

Posts: 4364 | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is an episode of "fabric watching"...too cute

May
"In Michigan"

Posts: 9893 | Location: Michigan,up North,the west side of Perfect | Registered: Sep 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rainbow
posted Hide Post
Tooooo cute! I can so see my 2 y/o dgd doing that, but she would probably flush!!!

======================
l would be unstopable IF l could get started!!!

Posts: 9373 | Location: NW AR, Home of the Razorbacks! | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katiemedarlin
posted Hide Post
Oh, I've so been there. Had 3 boys in 3 years - it was an eye-opening experience, to say the least.

At least they didn't flush.

Happy is a choice.

GO RAVENS!!!

Posts: 3993 | Location: Maryland | Registered: Sep 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of her friends commented on Facebook that one pair of Spiderman underwear cost her $300 to the plumber.

posted Hide Post
katie, My mother had three in three years too. I, the only girl, was in the middle so guess I "tempered" the boys (y'all can stop laughing any time).

But still...what they got into growing up!

posted Hide Post
I got more than a smile... I laughed out loud!
Such cuties, and looks like a lot of trouble ahead for Mom!! LOL!

Posts: 2236 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Apr 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shirlwin
posted Hide Post
Oh dear Smile Do I see some little boys who will really enjoy doing their own washing in years to come!! It is so true that silent children are children 'in a learning curve'. Cute little lads thoughSmile

Posts: 306 | Location: Western Australia | Registered: Apr 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post