Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  Patriotic projects
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Patriotic projects Sign In/Join 
Picture of paus4quilts
posted
After such a great Patriotic show here just three weeks ago, you'd think I'd be done with RWB but in another three weeks we'll be celebrating the birth of our country, Indepence Day. Another great time to show our love for the RWB. So if you're inclined to make something to celebrate or if you just want to get started on next year's Memorial Day show, here's some ideas for you.

http://www.favequilts.com/?tas...iotic+Quilt+Patterns

Happy Summer, Everyone!!!!

Posts: 5887 | Registered: Aug 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pvillelou
posted Hide Post
There are some great designs there. I especially like the Ohio stars and rails quilt. http://www.favequilts.com/Inde...s-Freedom-Quilt/ct/1

Posts: 6470 | Registered: Nov 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of paus4quilts
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I thought there were a couple that were pretty unique and interesting. Hoped others would, also.

Posts: 5887 | Registered: Aug 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elsie123
posted Hide Post
I've made a patriotic purse to use this summer, and the picture is in my file to use in next year's show. I've also picked up some fabric at sale prices to have ready when inspiration hits. Don't know that it will be a quilt, but possibly. Smile

Posts: 1378 | Location: Texas | Registered: Mar 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post