Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  Terrific Tutorial for Machine Binding
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Terrific Tutorial for Machine Binding Sign In/Join 
posted
I do all my bindings by machine,if you want to try it here is one of the best Tutorials I have ever seen online.I do my joins a tad different than she does but thats okay. Jeanna posted this on the Yahoo Janome Group.Her Blog is Because I Say Sew

http://becauseisaysew.blogspot...ple-part-1-back.html

http://becauseisaysew.blogspot...plepart-2-front.html

May
"In Michigan"

Posts: 9926 | Location: Michigan,up North,the west side of Perfect | Registered: Sep 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of patty j
posted Hide Post
TcMay, Thanks for posting the tute. It looks easy enough for even me to try!!! LOL Pat

Posts: 7849 | Location: Kenosha Wi USA | Registered: Sep 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of quilting wifey
posted Hide Post
She has done a great job on the discriptions. That is the way I have been doing mine for a long time, without her magic secret, but very similar. This way gives me the best looking, most even binding instead of flipping the other way and saves my hands from the handstitching (carpel issues don't need to be reaggrevated).

Madelyn

Posts: 6043 | Location: SE MN | Registered: Jan 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nlk
posted Hide Post
Nice tutorial. I'll have to try this ... maybe on my next Ms. Claus doll quilt.

Nicki

Posts: 7943 | Location: Texas / Zone 9 | Registered: Sep 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post