Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  Kathy Shawl? Anyone hear from her since the storm?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kathy Shawl? Anyone hear from her since the storm? Sign In/Join 
Picture of holee
posted
She hasn't posted to her blog in 5 days...anyone hear from her?

Posts: 4659 | Registered: Sep 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shawkl
posted Hide Post
I'm here Bea. The storm was a lot of wind, and my laptop was unplugged a good part of that time.

Also, I have done something to my upper right leg and can hardly get up/down from a chair. Went to the chiropractor today...and all that poking makes it hurt more right now, but all will be better soon.

Thanks so much for thinking about me.

Hugs!

Posts: 4608 | Location: Alabama | Registered: Nov 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Feel better soon Kathy Smile

Jane_Kiwi

Posts: 1790 | Location: New Zealander livin' in NYC | Registered: Jan 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KeepYouInStitches
posted Hide Post

Posts: 16451 | Location: Daingerfield, TX | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of holee
posted Hide Post
Great! I'm just glad you weren't in the storms in Ala. Feel better and check in once in a while Smile

Posts: 4659 | Registered: Sep 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kentucky_Sunshine
posted Hide Post
Feel better soon Kathy!

Hugs

" Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.. "

Posts: 7022 | Location: "Across the ocean blue amongst the wildflower's & honeydews" | Registered: Aug 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KaylaQuilts
posted Hide Post
Hey GroupMama feel better soon Wave

Kayla

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
-Edgar Allan Poe-

Posts: 692 | Location: Glendale, Arizona | Registered: Jan 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AuntJo
posted Hide Post
Kathy hope you feel better soon.

Posts: 4291 | Location: N.Y., USA | Registered: May 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of warm buns
posted Hide Post
I have not been on internet or tv until after 5 pm. Did not know there were storms in Ala.

Glad you are ok except for your hip. Take care of yourself.

Posts: 3601 | Location: Elvis, birthplace | Registered: Nov 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear you are under the weather my friend! Get better soon.

Posts: 1027 | Location: Smoky Mountains TN | Registered: Oct 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of califgal
posted Hide Post
OMG Oklahoma got hit this afternoon. this is terrible. praying for all

patsy

Posts: 3394 | Registered: Sep 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of angelinamor
posted Hide Post
Wishing you a quick recovery!!

Posts: 601 | Location: colorado | Registered: Dec 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cksvett
posted Hide Post
Kathy, take care of yourself! Seems to be going around, people falling. Our priest told us yesterday, he had fallen, a lady in the few of us that were taling to him had fallen, and DH was going down out front steps last week and ended up sitting down on them as he lost his footing going down.

Stay safe!

To all of those in Oklahoma, you are in my t&ps... Chris

Posts: 5845 | Location: Tampa Bay | Registered: Jan 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Florida Farm Girl
posted Hide Post
Wow, you leave town for a few days and all heck breaks loose! Glad you're okay, Kathy. Hope Blueskies is okay, too.

www.floridafarmgirlsworld.blogspot.com

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Posts: 6192 | Location: Northwest Florida | Registered: Dec 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post