Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any interest? Sign In/Join 
Picture of Catwmn27
posted
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in swapping 10 minute table runners. Maybe for fall/Halloween and maybe for winter/Xmas. It is fun to do them for yourself but more exciting to do them for someone else. Also when someone admires your table runner it is awesome to say where it came from and who made it. We would just have to do one per person and I would assign you a swapper if we have enough. What do you all think?

Posts: 195 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: Aug 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rosenana
posted Hide Post
Sounds like it would lots of fun, especially one for Christmas. However, please explain what a ten minute tablerunner is.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: Oct 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mandylifeboats
posted Hide Post
here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFc5arukiJg

or: http://www.quiltsbyjudieatcree...er-instructions.html

materials:

1/2 yd for back fabric and borders (18 inches)
1/3 yd for center (12 inches)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mandylifeboats,

Posts: 5051 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: May 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
put me on the list Catwmn27

Posts: 5051 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: May 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PatV82
posted Hide Post
I think I would like to do this one. I got the cutest ladybug one in our 12 days of Christmas swap.

Could we make the deadline Aug 31 or later?

I will swap international.

www.pinterest.com/patv82

personallybypat.tumblr.com

Posts: 490 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: Jan 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of royalboomer
posted Hide Post
Sounds like fun - would rather do C hristmas than Halloween.

Posts: 6669 | Location: Great Midwest | Registered: Oct 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds fun... will think about it.

Posts: 1976 | Location: Idaho | Registered: Aug 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sue Stitches
posted Hide Post
I think it sounds like fun!

Posts: 1053 | Location: Northern California  | Registered: Jan 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rosenana
posted Hide Post
It is a definite yes for me. I would like to participate in the Christmas exchange. I have the perfect fabrics for one and I almost have it finished and ready to go. It is a snap to make. As a matter of fact, I think I will be making several more and have them ready to give away as gifts for some friends.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rosenana,

Posts: 1421 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: Oct 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sue Stitches
posted Hide Post
So I am in if it's for Christmas!

Posts: 1053 | Location: Northern California  | Registered: Jan 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fishingwidow
posted Hide Post
I think I would like to do this, but for fall/thanksgiving.

Mary

Posts: 4048 | Location: On the north coast | Registered: Sep 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of angelinamor
posted Hide Post
I am also interested in this swap.

I have a suggestion - perhaps each swapper could choose the theme they wish to receive - Fall, Halloween, Christmas, Winter/Snowmen, etc.

Also, please do not pair my mom (Fishingwidow) and I with each other. Thanks!

Posts: 656 | Location: colorado | Registered: Dec 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rosenana
posted Hide Post
I am afraid that I will have to bow out of this swap. I just found out that I cannot access my mailbox because my computer is in the process of completely crashing. Was looking forward to the swap. Sounds as if it was going to be a lot of fun.

Picture of Coco  Cathy
posted Hide Post
I would like to be in this swap. I think I can handle 10 minutes.... thanks cute project.

Posts: 3061 | Location: Riverside,Ca... | Registered: Sep 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
rosenana, i could send u your swap partner by email after catwm27 posts them for us.

Picture of rosenana
posted Hide Post
mandy:
How can you do that if I am unable to reach my mail box? I am not too computer savvy.

Picture of J Lu
posted Hide Post
I'd be up for it. Thanks

J Lu

Posts: 1118 | Location: Eldersburg Maryland | Registered: Oct 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
rosenana, have u been in my mugrug swaps? i might still have your address or have u been in someone else's swap. they could give me your address. i don't know, we will figure it out.

Picture of thimble lady
posted Hide Post
Im interested too. Is this the final signup?

Posts: 3690 | Location: Auburn, Alabama | Registered: Jul 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rosenana
posted Hide Post
mandy, I do not think I ever participated in a mug rug exchange, but I definitely remember a CQ block exchange. I received one from Nickilee, which was just beautiful. Will this help?

Picture of caseyqc
posted Hide Post
This sounds like a fun swap. I haven't joined in a swap in a long time. Never made one, gonna make one for myself first to see how it turns out.

Posts: 392 | Location: northern pa | Registered: Jul 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Catwmn27, do u want me to run the swap?

Picture of rosenana
posted Hide Post
For Mandy,
Guess what?? I did participate in a mug rug swap in 2011 and received a mug rug from you. Does this mean that you have my mailing address?
rose

posted Hide Post
rosenana i still have your address. i checked. trying to get in touch with Catwmn27 to see if she is going to run swap or if she wants me to run it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mandylifeboats,

posted Hide Post
ok, i will be running swap. look for separate post for sign-ups.