Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  Ugly Fabric Swap I won
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ugly Fabric Swap I won Sign In/Join 
Picture of nancyc20
posted
Remember all those Uglies I won last year in the FQ lottery? Tonight I finished sorting it all out. More than 1/2 of it is used up, in projects and OTD. The Dale Evans is in the Western box, CW in their boxes,30's in a Dresden Plate project box, 12 blocks made and were in a friend's Chr*stmas quilt, some in my food fabric box, 3 for a friend who lives near Las Vegas and the rest in s*ldier blocks. I only have a little bit left to do something with...and I will! Thanks everyone whose fabric I got...it was tons of fun to make it do!!! Smile

"It's bad to supress laughter. It goes back down and spreads to your hips."

Posts: 8452 | Location: California | Registered: Sep 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Will Quilt for Chocolate
posted Hide Post
Good for you! You know what they say...one woman's trash is another woman's stash! Smile

Posts: 4808 | Registered: May 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nancy- Glad you have found a home for each of those beautiful fat quarters. Better you than me. LOL Sue

Posts: 1500 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: Oct 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nancyc20
posted Hide Post
There were only one or two that made ME gag...they got passed on...hee hee.

"It's bad to supress laughter. It goes back down and spreads to your hips."

Posts: 8452 | Location: California | Registered: Sep 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KC1930
posted Hide Post
Smile

http://hexagonswap.blogspot.com/

For donated quilts for the kids, check out the photos at
http://kc1930.blogspot.com/201...-pictures-below.html

Posts: 9225 | Location: Lewiston, Maine | Registered: Feb 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of warm buns
posted Hide Post
I must be a true hoarder. I have never seen a fat quarter that would make me gag!!!!!!!

I bet it was fun just to play with all of them.

Posts: 3613 | Location: Elvis, birthplace | Registered: Nov 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post