Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  Oct. Fish is ready for 2014 - pic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oct. Fish is ready for 2014 - pic Sign In/Join 
Picture of nlk
posted
I made the October BOM Fish from Fat Cat Patterns and decided to make it into a 2014 Get Your Ms Claus On doll quilt project. Here's how it turned out. I've named my fish Bonnie Bubbles & she's a real cutie...IMHO...Smile

This was fun to make & I feel good now that I have 1 quilt ready for the new year.

Nicki

Posts: 8256 | Location: Texas / Zone 9 | Registered: Sep 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of L.L.
posted Hide Post
This is too cute!!! Some doll is going to love being covered by Bonnie Bubbles!! Big Grin

Posts: 2354 | Location: Alberta, Canada!!  | Registered: Mar 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of patty j
posted Hide Post
Nicki, making me smile and giggle. Some little girl will Love this blanket.

Posts: 8118 | Location: Kenosha Wi USA | Registered: Sep 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post