Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  Back to School mugrug swap
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Back to School mugrug swap Sign In/Join 
Picture of motqltr
posted Hide Post
has anyone heard from SueB?
I know I "go missing" sometimes because life gets busy and I have been working overtime.

http://flickr.com/photos/motqltr
~Don't assume people have a plan; they might be waiting for you to tell them the plan!~

Posts: 3643 | Location: southeast, Washington, USA | Registered: May 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Lu
posted Hide Post
Ok here is my rug.

J Lu

Posts: 1093 | Location: Eldersburg Maryland | Registered: Oct 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PatV82
posted Hide Post
What a great mugrug I received from mandylifeboats!!

Perfect for next to the computer.

www.pinterest.com/patv82

personallybypat.tumblr.com

Posts: 489 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: Jan 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PatV82
posted Hide Post
And this backing reminds me of this message board.

Thank You!

www.pinterest.com/patv82

personallybypat.tumblr.com

Posts: 489 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: Jan 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mandylifeboats
posted Hide Post
glad u like it, i love the typewriter fabrics.

Posts: 5048 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: May 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EvelynB
posted Hide Post
I am not going to meet this deadline. My son opened my mail and brought it to me wondering what it was. Betsy i can't post a photo but it's great! I've been hospitalized for weeks with West Nile Fever then a blood clot. Today I'm supposed to be transferred to rehab to learn to walk,etc. I'll be there at least 3 weeks.

Posts: 7491 | Registered: Mar 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BetsyLu65
posted Hide Post
You just get well, that's more than enough for all of us! Smile

BetsyLu65 Wink

Posts: 97 | Location: Fort Wayne, In | Registered: Aug 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EvelynB
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much,Betsy. The docs say it'll take time and patience. It's terrifying to hurt and be so incapacitated. Never been hospitalized before so it's humbling. Certainly makes me rethink life.
Evelyn

Picture of Sue B
posted Hide Post
Ok Ladies hold on to your seats PatV82 sent me my REPORT CARD. I just Love it. Don't you.

SUE B

The smallest Cross in the corner is the one you put in the room.

I hope all our daily ups and downs are with needle and thread.

COF 2007 http://www2.snapfish.com/snapf...BRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Posts: 1507 | Location: North of the Gulf of Mexico | Registered: Apr 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sue B
posted Hide Post
close up

SUE B

Posts: 1507 | Location: North of the Gulf of Mexico | Registered: Apr 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shirlwin
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous sentiment!!!! Methinks there may be room for improvementSmile

Posts: 413 | Location: Western Australia | Registered: Apr 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of City/Sandie
posted Hide Post
.... hahaha ... if you turn it over and look on the back, about the center, you will see where it is signed in little writing!
I had fun doing it ... and once I had my idea I could not wait to have fun with it! Sorry about mispelling KICKED, but I did slip the 'c' in there where it could be seen Smile
I am confident you earned those outstanding grades .. but teechr culd use sum heelp!
I presume you all can see where she teased me back! haha

This message has been edited. Last edited by: City/Sandie,

I cannot change 'things', but I can change how I feel about them. Me.

Wounded Warrior Project
www.woundedwarriorproject.org

Posts: 9134 | Location: Inland Empire, CA | Registered: Mar 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KeepYouInStitches
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17257 | Location: Daingerfield, TX | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mandylifeboats
posted Hide Post
oh my EvelynB. Get well soon.

Posts: 5048 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: May 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sue B
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry city/San Diego made the mug rug for me.

SUE B

Picture of sewnso
posted Hide Post
How cute these have turned out to be...great job ladies.

If life hands you scraps make quilts

Posts: 3065 | Location: Southern BC, Canada | Registered: Sep 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sue B
posted Hide Post
City/Sandie I am so sorry my phone and auto-correct don't like me. I love my mug rug.
I need to put the binding on yours and in the mail it will go. But I have to go out of town till Sunday, so Monday morning it will be in the mail.

SUE B

Picture of City/Sandie
posted Hide Post
... I'm OK ... I will enjoy it all the more since you sent a note " Have a nice weekend ...

Wounded Warrior Project

Posts: 9134 | Location: Inland Empire, CA | Registered: Mar 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EvelynB
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your patience and understanding, BetsyLu. I have my idea and fabric to make you one now that I'm home. Here's the cute one you sent. Thank you so much!

Picture of City/Sandie
posted Hide Post
.... I don't remember getting my mugrug from SueB ..
Sue B please post a picture - perhaps I have just forgotten which one came from you.

Wounded Warrior Project

Picture of EvelynB
posted Hide Post
BetsyLu,
Hopefully you get my mugrug today. Not as clever as the ones here but fun to make. It was so nice to get back into my sewing room. Threaded my machine wrong and measured wrong but still such a relief to get the go-ahead from my doctor. I'm home and feeling great!
Evelyn

Picture of BetsyLu65
posted Hide Post
I got it yesterday, just didn't get home from work til after midnight. It's great, I love it.

I'm so happy you're back in action! *Hugs*

BetsyLu65 Wink

EB's Mugrug

Posts: 97 | Location: Fort Wayne, In | Registered: Aug 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post