Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  I Need Your Help - Fabric Search - Found! :)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Need Your Help - Fabric Search - Found! :) Sign In/Join 
Picture of Quiltaholic
posted
Hi ladies... I am working on a picnic quilt and need a yard of this fabric if I can find it. it is a JoAnn's fabric..

Does anyone have this in their stash?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Quiltaholic,

www.pigtalesandquilts.com
www.crazyquiltingsupplies.com

Crazy Quilting is addictive so we just have to STITCH IT OUT LOUD!

Posts: 25823 | Location: USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not in stash but will be close to Joanns tomorrow if you want me to look there-breaks my heart to have to visit Joanns, you know. (not)

Karen

Posts: 657 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: Feb 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of StarrySky
posted Hide Post
LOL, you may get a whole bunch of offers like that! Smile

Are there any identifying words or numbers on the selvage? Do you know how long ago you bought it (if that's a picture from your own stash) or how old it might be? Is it current? And are you really going to picnic in January? LOL I'm kidding on that last one! Wink

Posts: 5789 | Location: About 28,000 Light Years From Galactic Center | Registered: Jul 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quiltaholic
posted Hide Post
It says on the selvage..

made exclusively for JoAnn's Fabrics.

The photo is of a piece from my stash. I thought I had 2 yards and only had one... so I need one more.

if anyone goes to their Joann's this weekend.. please look for me. Smile

Posts: 25823 | Location: USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quiltaholic
posted Hide Post
I posted this on facebook too and CQwannabe had some. Yay!