Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  OT-just wanted you to see
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OT-just wanted you to see Sign In/Join 
Picture of NICUnurse
posted

Posts: 5691 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: Jan 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NICUnurse
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5691 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: Jan 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NICUnurse
posted Hide Post
Just one more- These pics were taken by the DJ with his iphone. We haven't gotten pics from the photographer yet.

Thanks for looking! You know ths Momma cried!

PamSmile

This is the happy couple with my nieces GD

Picture of warm buns
posted Hide Post
Did she get married on the point just gulf side of the Perdido Bay bridge?

She looks so beautiful and happy. I know you are glad to have all that planning behind you.

Posts: 3601 | Location: Elvis, birthplace | Registered: Nov 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Will Quilt for Chocolate
posted Hide Post
Beautiful Pam!!! Your daughter resembles you! You are both beautiful!!! Looks like a gorgeous setting! Congratulations!

Posts: 4776 | Registered: May 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of califgal
posted Hide Post
she looks like a beautiful Greek Goddess. what a beauty. and I bet Momma just cried her eyes out. LOL

patsy

Posts: 3394 | Registered: Sep 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NICUnurse
posted Hide Post
It was on Pensacola Beach. So beautiful. We had a wonderful week with us and his family all under one roof. We rented a gorgeous house. Pricey but gorgeous! All their couple friends came-some brought their kids but most didn't. It was a lot of work but a lot of fun!

Can't wait for some babies! They will have beautiful ones!

Thank you for the compliments-she is much prettier than I ever was-lol!!

Yes I cried all the way home!

PamSmile

posted Hide Post
She is a beauty! Just like her momma!!

Posts: 3405 | Location: grammyville | Registered: Sep 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL Nursie Smile I know you are a proud mama ... and now it's time to rest and then enjoy those beautiful babies they're gonna have Big Grin

2014 ... I wish you good health, love, peace and QUILTING!

Posts: 7980 | Location: digging my way out of that place I call my sewing room | Registered: Apr 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KeepYouInStitches
posted Hide Post
Beautiful bride (cute groom!)
Gorgeous dress
Perfect setting

Posts: 16451 | Location: Daingerfield, TX | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pegsami
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for sharing those wonderful pictures with us, Pam, I know exactly how you felt and even tho it will be 26 yrs next Thursday, I don't think I will ever forget it!!!

Variety & Contrast means BUY EVERYTHING

Posts: 1013 | Location: oregon | Registered: Jun 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ekbuckeye
posted Hide Post
Great pics, Pam. Beautiful young lady looks just like her Mama, and, even tho you think she's prettier, has she ever been a beauty queen-ette like Mom?!?

Ellen

"Wishing you sunshine and blessings"

Posts: 2279 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: May 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cksvett
posted Hide Post
Looks like you had a wonderful day for the wedding? You lucked out as we have been having some really wet weather up till now.

Great looking couple... Chris

Posts: 5845 | Location: Tampa Bay | Registered: Jan 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nlk
posted Hide Post
She's absolutely beautiful & he's certaintly easy on the eyes. I know you were so proud & happy for them. The water is so very, very clear & the beach so clean. I can tell this wasn't in Galveston, TX. Thanks for sharing your happiness with us.

Nicki

Posts: 7907 | Location: Texas / Zone 9 | Registered: Sep 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Happy Erme
posted Hide Post
She is beautiful. Congratulations!

Erma

Smile Craft Happens! Smile

Posts: 3116 | Location: TX | Registered: Mar 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KC1930
posted Hide Post
Just breathtaking! I bet you cried buckets!~

http://hexagonswap.blogspot.com/

For donated quilts for the kids, check out the photos at
http://kc1930.blogspot.com/201...-pictures-below.html

Posts: 9225 | Location: Lewiston, Maine | Registered: Feb 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nancyc20
posted Hide Post
sooooooooo beautiful and happy. what wonderful pictures!

"It's bad to supress laughter. It goes back down and spreads to your hips."

Posts: 8384 | Location: California | Registered: Sep 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auntie Reba
posted Hide Post
Oh Pam I'm so happy for you and your family! She looks beautiful, and thrilled and the groom does too! I'm glad all worked out well for the special day. Strong family resemblance there!

Posts: 9455 | Location: Always Moving A Bit | Registered: Jan 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a wonderful occasion! Thanks for sharing with all of us!
Susan

Posts: 701 | Location: West Central Ohio, USA | Registered: Dec 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MountainLaurel
posted Hide Post
I bet everything was beautiful, especially the bride!

Carolyn

http://harrisburgcof2013.shutterfly.com/pictures

Our lives are like quilts - bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love.

Posts: 2297 | Location: somewhere in my fabric stash | Registered: Jan 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KaylaQuilts
posted Hide Post
Such a beautiful bride

Kayla

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
-Edgar Allan Poe-

Posts: 692 | Location: Glendale, Arizona | Registered: Jan 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of patty j
posted Hide Post
Isn't it wonderful to have a beautiful daughter and a beautiful day??? Greek goddess is what came to my mind too. The groom and the little girl are very nice looking. Wishing them much happiness.

Posts: 7813 | Location: Kenosha Wi USA | Registered: Sep 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SeeingStars
posted Hide Post
Wonderful photos of such a lovely bride and groom. So glad you'll have happy memories of this occasion. Smile

Posts: 3522 | Location: North Alabama | Registered: Dec 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Such a beautiful place for the wedding. I love Pensacola Beach. And such a beautiful girl for a bride. I know you had a great time, and I wish them many years of happiness

Posts: 1027 | Location: Smoky Mountains TN | Registered: Oct 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sewlove2quilt
posted Hide Post
B~E~A~U~T~I~F~U~L!!!!!!! Congratulations to the happy couple {& proud Mama}! Big Grin

https://www.etsy.com/people/sewlove2quilt2

Take time for kindness & for giving. Take time for friends & happy living!

Posts: 6778 | Registered: Feb 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of royalboomer
posted Hide Post
Oh Pam - she is just gorgeous!! She sure does look like you....looks like you had a wonderful day as well....Congratulations all the way around Smile

Posts: 6441 | Location: Great Midwest | Registered: Oct 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like a goddess! May they always be this happy! What a great day I am sure.

Rondi

Posts: 1531 | Location: winchester,ky | Registered: Aug 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Charmingsister
posted Hide Post
Nice pictures Pam. Thanks for sharing them. May they always be as happy as they are in the pictures.

We'll miss you in PA. Put your feet us and relax for a while. I'm sure you've been quite busy.

Posts: 2564 | Location: now in the sunshine | Registered: Oct 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Downsouth
posted Hide Post
Beautiful couple! Your DD does look like a Greek goddess. Congratulations!

Devonne

Posts: 14931 | Location: Georgia | Registered: Jan 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NICUnurse
posted Hide Post
You guys are so sweet! She was a happy bride. When they were leaving to get in the Limo to go to the hotel-she turned to me and said-Thank you Mama-it was beautiful and everything I dreamed of.

You know I cried buckets of happy tears!! They have been together for 2 years. I know they'll be happy!

PamSmile

Picture of AngelaC
posted Hide Post
Beautiful couple, awesome setting & beautiful weather. Who could ask for more? Smile

Posts: 4568 | Registered: Apr 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jacky
posted Hide Post
Awesome just awesome!!! Looks like every girls dream wedding!!! Beautiful bride!! and handsome groom!!!

" My bucket list bucket has a hole and it's leaking time"

Posts: 8868 | Location: usually not where I need to be. | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of irish62
posted Hide Post
Pam, she is stunning, like her mom! What a great looking couple. SOunds like a perfect wedding!

Posts: 2521 | Location: batavia ny | Registered: Sep 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shawana
posted Hide Post
Absolutely gorgeous!!

Shawn

"Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best."

~ Live Well ~ Love Much ~ Laugh Often ~

http://www.flickr.com/photos/srtrn/sets/

Posts: 3564 | Location: WV | Registered: Dec 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shequilts
posted Hide Post
Simply BEAUTIFUL! Just looking brought chills to me. Congratulations.

Sew, sew, and sew some more that's my motto!

Posts: 704 | Location: Eaton, OH  | Registered: Apr 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sassy needle pusher
posted Hide Post
Just got on line today, and checking out posts. Had to see what was OT about your post...GLAD I STOPPED BY! What a beautiful bride (okay, he's not bad on the eyes, either)...LOVE the dress and the setting!
Thanks for inviting us to join making memories with your family!

Sassy NeedlePusher

Posts: 4358 | Registered: Dec 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IrishQuiltLass
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pictures.

Go raibh grá, ádh, muinín agus dóchas agat i gcónaí
May you always have hope, faith, love, and luck

Posts: 1610 | Location: Mountain View, CA | Registered: Aug 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NICUnurse
posted Hide Post
Thank you ladies! Still waiting on pictures from the professional photographer. Kind of chomping at the bit at this point. Guess I'm not very patient anymore.

PamSmile

Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
Beautiful, Pam! Congratulations!

As for waiting for pics from the professional photographer....the person who took these did a GREAT job!

Posts: 5043 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motqltr
posted Hide Post
beautiful; congratulations

http://flickr.com/photos/motqltr
~Don't assume people have a plan; they might be waiting for you to tell them the plan!~

Posts: 3530 | Location: southeast, Washington, USA | Registered: May 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quiltzilla
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6621 | Registered: Aug 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Carolinapig
posted Hide Post
What a beautiful bride!! I love everything about her dress/hair/flowers/setting. Simply gorgeous!! My daughter was married in May, so I know exactly how you are feeling. Smile

Posts: 1387 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: Sep 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shogun
posted Hide Post
Beautiful bride - she looks so happy!!!

Posts: 3673 | Location: Michigan | Registered: Jan 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NICUnurse
posted Hide Post

Picture of Cr8tve1
posted Hide Post
Awesome pictures and love the dress!

Posts: 3223 | Location: Virginia Beach, VA USA | Registered: Apr 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chanlady22
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures of a beautiful bride (and handsome groom), beautiful dress and a beautiful setting. Tears are OK!

Happy Stitching...Lois

Posts: 2183 | Location: Chanhassen, MN | Registered: Aug 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wildcatmom
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to the happy couple & their parents! What a beautiful setting.
There's nothing like the marriage of your child, for those happy tears, and your heart feeling like it just couldn't hold more love.

~karen Wave

Posts: 3145 | Location: SE KS | Registered: Jul 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lakequilter
posted Hide Post
Absolutely lovely... so lovely.

Char

Posts: 704 | Location: upstate New York | Registered: Jun 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Coco  Cathy
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pictures and what a great camera that i phone is

Posts: 2942 | Location: Riverside,Ca... | Registered: Sep 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nickilee
posted Hide Post
I agree...she looks just like a Greek Godess - beautiful! Congratulations to the happy couple and to you too!

"She said she usually cried at least one each day, not because she was sad, but because the world was so beautiful & life was so short"

www.CQnickilee.blogspot.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/crazyladie/sets/
www.RavioleeDreams.Etsy.com - Holidays laces and more! are ready! 11/2013

Posts: 10241 | Location: In the Crazy land of Crazy Quilting, MA | Registered: Dec 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post