Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  Christmas in July - PC swap - signups closed
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Christmas in July - PC swap - signups closed Sign In/Join 
Picture of califgal
posted Hide Post
got my psd from Pat. love it !!!!!!

Posts: 3534 | Registered: Sep 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PatV82
posted Hide Post
What a great card Chanlady22

The edges are so crisp.

www.pinterest.com/patv82

personallybypat.tumblr.com

Posts: 489 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: Jan 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of angelinamor
posted Hide Post
EvelynB,

Got the yummy PC today!

I am sorry you had to mail it twice. The street address was correct on both envelopes but the zip was incorrect. I'm glad the mailman was able to figure it out the second time around!

Posts: 651 | Location: colorado | Registered: Dec 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EvelynB
posted Hide Post
Glad you got it. I tend to reverse digits and usually double check them. The pm says 80915 as your zip.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EvelynB,

Posts: 7488 | Registered: Mar 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Happy Erme
posted Hide Post
Mailed mine tonight Cool

Erma

Smile Craft Happens! Smile

Posts: 3171 | Location: TX | Registered: Mar 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EvelynB
posted Hide Post
Got a precious card from Erma. I love your hexagons. That's beautiful stitching and clever idea. Thank you so much.

Picture of angelinamor
posted Hide Post
Received my PC from Chanlady today. Such a clever design - same as the one shown by PatV82. I wonder why we don't think of having watermelon at Christmas... maybe now we will! Thanks, Lois!

Posts: 651 | Location: colorado | Registered: Dec 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of califgal
posted Hide Post
angela did u get my pc? got

one from chanlady. ty so much love it !!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: califgal,

Posts: 3534 | Registered: Sep 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of angelinamor
posted Hide Post
Yes, Patsy! I received a red card with the Merry Christmas middle. I posted back on 7 July but it seems to blend in - I almost missed it myself when I went back to check! LOL

Picture of Happy Erme
posted Hide Post
Got the card from ChannLady. Cool Just too cute!

All of mine are here. They are all so nice and the picture does not do them justice. I must have a shaky hand. That to our host and the great job that the participants did. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Happy Erme,

Erma

Smile Craft Happens! Smile

Posts: 3171 | Location: TX | Registered: Mar 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of angelinamor
posted Hide Post
Erma,

I received your little hexagon tree yesterday too. I just love it! How did you do all that tiny work and not go crazy?!?!? Wink

I think that I have received all of my PCs. I will see if I can take a picture soon of the whole group.

Merry Christmas in July!!!

Picture of chanlady22
posted Hide Post
Erma, I received your hexie tree post card. It sure is cute and I would never have thought of that!!

I have received all my cards and they are a wonderful assortment. Thanks so much to all.

Happy Stitching...Lois

Posts: 2236 | Location: Chanhassen, MN | Registered: Aug 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PatV82
posted Hide Post
This is gorgeous. What a fantastic idea! Thank You

www.pinterest.com/patv82

Posts: 489 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: Jan 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PatV82
posted Hide Post
Here is the cute one from Gonesewin. I enjoyed this swap and I think we all did a great job.

www.pinterest.com/patv82

Picture of Gonesewin
posted Hide Post
Thanks Pat, I am glad it made its way to you Smile - Seeing the picture makes me very unhappy with the way my machine is doing the zigzag. This doesn't make me very happy.

I also received Happy Erms pc. Wow. What a great idea and job well done!

“May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.”

http://www.qovf.org/index.html

Posts: 5138 | Location: Loriland | Registered: Feb 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PatV82
posted Hide Post
Gonesewin - We will have none of that!!!! This was a swap - not a contest, not a race. I love your card - in fact I have Christmas cards leftover from the same designer!

I probably don't worry enough that my end product isn't perfect. But I try - and that's called quilting.

www.pinterest.com/patv82

Picture of fishingwidow
posted Hide Post
Thannks to all for celebrating Chr*stmas early this year. My cards are on the mantle and they make me smile everytime I walk past them.

Just a heads up that I will check out for interest at Haloween.

Merry Christmas all.

Mary

Posts: 4040 | Location: On the north coast | Registered: Sep 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gonesewin
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Mary for hosting this - it was a great swap Big Grin

“May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.”

Posts: 5138 | Location: Loriland | Registered: Feb 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gonesewin
posted Hide Post
I received the card Pat made for me from EvelynB yesterday. Somehow I was under the impression we were just going to keep whom so ever's we got...???

Picture of EvelynB
posted Hide Post
I mailed it on because I got my original one too. So I had two of them. Better to push it to the right person.

Picture of Gonesewin
posted Hide Post
ok - I don't need two either so I'll mail Lois' on to her Smile