Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  CT Publishing Big Book Sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CT Publishing Big Book Sale Sign In/Join 
Picture of cksvett
posted
Don't think I need a thing after all I bought the last two times, but will look... Chris

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cksvett,

Posts: 6230 | Location: Tampa Bay | Registered: Jan 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of patty j
posted Hide Post
Chris, we always have to look.I'll have to make sure Sue sees it. TFS

Posts: 8159 | Location: Kenosha Wi USA | Registered: Sep 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auntie Reba
posted Hide Post
Oh they have great authors and books. Thanks for the tips. I need another lifetime to do everything I want to

Posts: 9595 | Location: Always Moving A Bit | Registered: Jan 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AuroraB
posted Hide Post
ttt

Posts: 200 | Registered: Aug 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EvelynB
posted Hide Post
been knocked out twice trying to pay out
grrrrrrr

Posts: 7492 | Registered: Mar 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AuroraB
posted Hide Post
I ordered a few; couldn't resist the bargain prices Smile

Posts: 200 | Registered: Aug 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AngelaC
posted Hide Post
I found a couple, plus some regular priced stuff, but I still came in under $50. Smile

Posts: 4697 | Registered: Apr 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I too fell victim to some of the great prices.

Posts: 172 | Location: Lombard, IL USA | Registered: Sep 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auntie Reba
posted Hide Post
Now see I forgot. I would like Carol Doak's new book but I don't think it will be on sale.

Posts: 9595 | Location: Always Moving A Bit | Registered: Jan 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kay-lin
posted Hide Post
First, I wasn't going to look.
Then, I tried looking, but it wasn't Friday.
Then, I tried looking on Friday, but it wasn't 8 pm.
Then, I tried to looking after 8 pm, but it wasn't Pacific time.

Okay, it's Saturday and I'm going shopping. Did you leave me anything?

Posts: 4472 | Location: Maryland | Registered: Jun 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of amiko
posted Hide Post
I bought the Tile Revival Quilt book this morning at a great bargin thanks to a note from akateddylady. Saved enough **$ to buy two yards of material. Cannot beat that deal!
amiko

Posts: 381 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: Oct 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Florida Farm Girl
posted Hide Post
Chris, you are plain wicked!! Now, of course, I'm gonna go look -- like I need to do that!

www.floridafarmgirlsworld.blogspot.com

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Posts: 6749 | Location: north Georgia mountains  | Registered: Dec 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered five books with a total of $32. I can't beat that! I was planning on just looking but...Smile

Brandy
~There are pawprints on my heart.~
www.prairiepawsrescue.com

Posts: 5099 | Location: North Dakota! | Registered: Jul 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KeepYouInStitches
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17257 | Location: Daingerfield, TX | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lakequilter
posted Hide Post
I picked up one I don't really need but it looks interesting.

Posts: 714 | Location: upstate New York | Registered: Jun 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of royalboomer
posted Hide Post
Whew, dodged a bullet this time. I LOVE books; however, what was left at this point consisted of those I already have or no interest in them. I was hoping to get more notecards but those were gone as well.....guess I'll have to make due with buying more fabric as we travel.

Posts: 6653 | Location: Great Midwest | Registered: Oct 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My books came yesterday! I haven't opened the box yet. I am waiting for that elusive moment I can enjoy them, Wink

Brandy

Posts: 5099 | Location: North Dakota! | Registered: Jul 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KeepYouInStitches
posted Hide Post
I ordered two continuous line quilting books. They came last week but I have not had a chance to look at them yet other than just flipping through.

Fingers are itching to get back to work on a hand quilted quilt. Then I need to pull a top out of the closet and find a design to try!

Posts: 17257 | Location: Daingerfield, TX | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AngelaC
posted Hide Post
My 2 books came today Smile

Posts: 4697 | Registered: Apr 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered five books! Two continous line quilting books, one I like already and the other I doubt I will master. Also a machine applique book, a fat quarter book and one about quilts and slavery by Barbara Brackman.

There is just something magical about having new books to admire and read. Wink Especially at these prices.

Brandy

Picture of cksvett
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear the books are arriving. Mine haven't come but I ordered a lot with some backordered. Hope I receive them all as I have a specific use for them... Chris

Posts: 6230 | Location: Tampa Bay | Registered: Jan 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Happy Erme
posted Hide Post
I had to look. Just look! As usual there were some
real bargains the I could not live without.They arrived a few days ago.

Erma

Smile Craft Happens! Smile

Posts: 3171 | Location: TX | Registered: Mar 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cksvett
posted Hide Post
My order was short 6 books. Called them up today and she checked to make sure they were still in stock and said she ordered then and said they would be sent to me.

Very good customer service... Chris