Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  COF, Harrisburg, FQ bingo
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

COF, Harrisburg, FQ bingo Sign In/Join 
Picture of AuntJo
posted Hide Post
Going to meet Missmommy going shopping Smile !

Posts: 4296 | Location: N.Y., USA | Registered: May 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KC1930
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting the list, Lori

http://hexagonswap.blogspot.com/

For donated quilts for the kids, check out the photos at
http://kc1930.blogspot.com/201...-pictures-below.html

Posts: 9225 | Location: Lewiston, Maine | Registered: Feb 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gonesewin
posted Hide Post
No problem, I needed it too to get mine together...

“May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.”

http://www.qovf.org/index.html

Posts: 4904 | Location: Loriland | Registered: Feb 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Missmommy
posted Hide Post
AuntJo and I are ready.

Posts: 3281 | Location: NY | Registered: Aug 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AuntJo
posted Hide Post
Yes! Smile

Can't wait to see chanlady again

Posts: 4296 | Location: N.Y., USA | Registered: May 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of royalboomer
posted Hide Post
Is it almost June? Pretty sure it isn't here yet since everything is covered in a mattress pad full of white. I'm so ready for spring.....

Posts: 6441 | Location: Great Midwest | Registered: Oct 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lindaj52
posted Hide Post
I'm with you, RoyalBloomer. I was awakened to the sound of a snowplow cleaning off our parking lot yesterday morning. It was followed, however, by a knock on my door. It was one of my friends from the other building. She was all bundled up and had been clearing off her car and moved it so the plow could clean her space off. She volunteered to clear off and move my car so that he could do the spaces in front of my building. I gave her my keys and she moved the car out of the way. And while the snowplow was doing his thing, that sweet lady finished clearing off my entire car! When the plow finished with my area, she moved my totally cleaned off car back into its place and brought back my keys. What a sweetie! I'm going to have to do something really nice for her. In the meantime, I have to start pulling FQs for the retreat.

LindaJ52

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lindaj52,

Posts: 2387 | Location: Clifton, IL, USA | Registered: Aug 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do the fat quarters need to be folded to any particular size?

Posts: 182 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jun 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gonesewin
posted Hide Post
Nope, just small enough to fit in my - I mean A - suitcase.

“May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.”

Posts: 4904 | Location: Loriland | Registered: Feb 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of quiltedmagnolia
posted Hide Post
I don't see it on the list, but do we need to wash the FQ's this year?

Pat

Posts: 429 | Location: Paradise | Registered: Apr 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gonesewin
posted Hide Post
FQ's do not NEED to be washed, but if they are they should be individually LABLED as such.

Picture of EBGQ
posted Hide Post
what are we using for markers or do we bring dobbers (sp)

Posts: 2139 | Registered: Sep 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Elainetoo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EBGQ:
what are we using for markers or do we bring dobbers (sp)

Good question.. I hadn't even given this a thought..

Posts: 7979 | Location: Northeast | Registered: Nov 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gonesewin
posted Hide Post
Not sure - crayons were used last year, I don't remember what has been used in the past. I remember there is a reason we don't use daubers but not sure what that is...leak? too expensive?

Picture of EBGQ
posted Hide Post
I guess it depends on what kind of bingo cards you are playing with, permanent or throw away

Posts: 2139 | Registered: Sep 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Missmommy
posted Hide Post
I think we just used pen in Charlotte. The bingo cards were throw aways.

Posts: 3281 | Location: NY | Registered: Aug 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gonesewin
posted Hide Post
The ones we have are single use throw away

Picture of chanlady22
posted Hide Post
We have been using crayons the past few years. In New Hampshire we used duabers but some leaked through onto the tablecloths and we were charged for tablecloth replacement. Not good.

Happy Stitching...Lois

Posts: 2183 | Location: Chanhassen, MN | Registered: Aug 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Missmommy
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking blender and neutral is very similar?

Picture of Gonesewin
posted Hide Post
My answer is "yes" but a neutral can be a solid while a blender couldn't be.