Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  Birthday Greetings!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Birthday Greetings! Sign In/Join 
Picture of Fleur55
posted
Happy Birthday from California, Nickilee! Have a wonderful day and may all your wishes come true.

Posts: 646 | Location: Inland Empire, CA | Registered: May 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jayardi
posted Hide Post
● ● ● Sorry I'm late, got to sleep in today. Big Grin

Have a Wonderfully Happy Happy Birthday My Friend!

Life without quilting is not an option! • • • • • MY Photos • • • • • • ENJOY!

Have you met my Circle of Friends? • • • • • • • PJ Party Tutorials

• • • Please! Support OUR Troops: Gratitude Campaign • • •

Posts: 9631 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: Aug 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quiltaholic
posted Hide Post
Hollered at you at midnight last night but will holler at you here too. happy Birthday!

www.pigtalesandquilts.com
www.crazyquiltingsupplies.com

Crazy Quilting is addictive so we just have to STITCH IT OUT LOUD!

Posts: 25674 | Location: USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kay-lin
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Nicki. Hope it's a Crazy one.

Posts: 4372 | Location: Maryland | Registered: Jun 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Charmingsister
posted Hide Post
Wishing you lots of sunshine to celebrate your Happy Birthday.

Posts: 2569 | Location: now in the sunshine | Registered: Oct 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AuntJo
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Nickilee !

Posts: 4305 | Location: N.Y., USA | Registered: May 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcpatches
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Nickilee!

Posts: 5674 | Location: Midwest | Registered: Jan 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of patty j
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to our F ire cr acker baby, Nickilee. Wishing you a year of happiness and sunshine. Pat & Sister Sue

Posts: 7851 | Location: Kenosha Wi USA | Registered: Sep 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GAQuilter
posted Hide Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Ice Cream Cookie Big Grin

Group Hug

I can do what you can’t do, and you can do what I can’t do; together we can do great things.— Mother Teresa

http://picasaweb.google.com/GAquilter

Posts: 2605 | Location: GA | Registered: Jul 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bluesnail
posted Hide Post
Hope you're having a happy one.

Sometimes I laugh so hard tears run down my leg! Lois

Posts: 2189 | Location: sunny Florida | Registered: Aug 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AngelaC
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday! Hope you're having a crazy wonderful day Big Grin

Posts: 4578 | Registered: Apr 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KaylaQuilts
posted Hide Post
Happy Happy Happy, have a great day

Kayla

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
-Edgar Allan Poe-

Posts: 707 | Location: Glendale, Arizona | Registered: Jan 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My goodness.....has it been a whole nutter' year already. Have a great one girl.

May
"In Michigan"

Posts: 9930 | Location: Michigan,up North,the west side of Perfect | Registered: Sep 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motqltr
posted Hide Post
happy bday!! Will there be fireworks?

http://flickr.com/photos/motqltr
~Don't assume people have a plan; they might be waiting for you to tell them the plan!~

Posts: 3543 | Location: southeast, Washington, USA | Registered: May 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nlk
posted Hide Post
Well, not only is this Independence Day but it's also Nicki Lee Day! Happy Birthday to you!!

Nicki

Posts: 7944 | Location: Texas / Zone 9 | Registered: Sep 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cksvett
posted Hide Post
Hope you have a great day, fireworks and all... Chris

Posts: 5874 | Location: Tampa Bay | Registered: Jan 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1542 | Location: winchester,ky | Registered: Aug 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nickilee
posted Hide Post
Thank you ladies - just seeing this post now.

Another year older... something magical happens once you hit the 6th decade... you start to realize that some things in life just aren't worth getting your panties in a bunch over Big Grin LOL!

"She said she usually cried at least one each day, not because she was sad, but because the world was so beautiful & life was so short"

www.CQnickilee.blogspot.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/crazyladie/sets/
www.RavioleeDreams.Etsy.com - Holidays laces and more! are ready! 11/2013

Posts: 10244 | Location: In the Crazy land of Crazy Quilting, MA | Registered: Dec 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of royalboomer
posted Hide Post
Isn't it the truth!! I'm far less excitable now that I was in my 50's Smile Hope you had a wonderful birthday Nicki - forgive me for not posting timely.

Posts: 6458 | Location: Great Midwest | Registered: Oct 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rho*
posted Hide Post
Happy Belated!
It's a good birthday when the wishes drag out over several days...........

Posts: 530 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: Feb 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NICUnurse
posted Hide Post
I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!!!

Happy Birthday GF!!! Hope you had a great day!!

PamSmile

Posts: 5709 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: Jan 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post