Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  Monochromatic CQ RR~share in our pictures of these blocks and stitches with us!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Monochromatic CQ RR~share in our pictures of these blocks and stitches with us! Sign In/Join 
Picture of holee
posted Hide Post
Still waiting to hear from Pat. Hope she mailed my block on Tuesday.

Posts: 4775 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: Sep 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PatV82
posted Hide Post
I sure did. If not today, it should be there by tomorrow...

Kinda sad really. This round robin was fun.

www.pinterest.com/patv82

personallybypat.tumblr.com

Posts: 489 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: Jan 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of holee
posted Hide Post
The package came...Yeah! I'll take some photo's in the morning when the light is better..BEAUTIFUL LADIES...THANKS!

Posts: 4775 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: Sep 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of holee
posted Hide Post
As you can see the block is gorgeous! Each month Pat would send a surprise along with the block. Thank you Pat for your kindness.The fish FQ was taken by granddaughter for a Kindle cover. She also loved the shoe that bjeanne's sent along. Thanks ladies for sharing this experience with my GD who is still going over the block with a fine tooth comb!

posted Hide Post

Posts: 3530 | Location: grammyville | Registered: Sep 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cr8tve1
posted Hide Post
Oh, love it! I want to do a monochromatic cream one! What's the next theme?

Posts: 3310 | Location: Virginia Beach, VA USA | Registered: Apr 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post