Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  Board Anniversary
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Board Anniversary Sign In/Join 
Picture of Quiltzilla
posted
This week was my 7th HGTV Board Anniversary!
You all have changed my life.
You encouraged me, taught me, commiserated with me, gave me confidence to use the computer more in ways I'd never dreamed I could, & step WAAAYY out of my comfort zone.
I've enjoyed meeting you all, whether in person or here online.
Thank you for enriching my life these past years. I appreciate your friendship & help very much.

Posts: 6658 | Registered: Aug 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SDgranny
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your 7th. anniversary!!!

sdgranny
www.picturetrail.com/sdgranny
So much fabric-so little time

Posts: 828 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: Apr 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sew Happy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!! This is a great place to be.

Keep calm and carry on

Life is good!!!
Patty (KD0ICU)
In God We Trust

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j66/PattyannC/

Posts: 1755 | Location: In the northwoods of Minnesota | Registered: Aug 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pinecone476
posted Hide Post
Time flys when with friends. Glad you joined in and I too have learned so much from the people here along with the friendships.

piney

Posts: 3187 | Location: New England, U.S.A. | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Anniversary....

May
"In Michigan"

Posts: 10069 | Location: Michigan,up North,the west side of Perfect | Registered: Sep 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kay-lin
posted Hide Post
Smile

Posts: 4439 | Location: Maryland | Registered: Jun 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auntie Reba
posted Hide Post
Back at ya. Those are very nice sentiments!

Posts: 9533 | Location: Always Moving A Bit | Registered: Jan 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bluesnail
posted Hide Post
Happy anniversary.

Sometimes I laugh so hard tears run down my leg! Lois

Posts: 2231 | Location: sunny Florida | Registered: Aug 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Miss Lensews2
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your 7th. anniversary!!!

Also Congratulations Lois on your recent anniversary too. Aug 19th ....your 6th.

Posts: 5282 | Location: ~ if I'm not here...I wish I was. ~  | Registered: May 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of toryam
posted Hide Post
Congrats!! You help make this board a great place to be!

ETA: I forgot my anniversary! It was 7 for me too, lol. I guess it has been Blessings for both of us Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: toryam,

Posts: 4050 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: Aug 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rainbow
posted Hide Post
Happy board anniversary! You joined on a great day. The 22nd is my mom's birthday!

======================
l would be unstopable IF l could get started!!!

Posts: 9521 | Location: NW AR, Home of the Razorbacks! | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bettyb
posted Hide Post
Had to check my anniversary date, will be 7 years in November. I also have learned so much from this board and love reading all the post every day.

Posts: 529 | Registered: Nov 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rainbow
posted Hide Post
Bettyb, you joined on a great day, too. November 30th is my birthday! Smile

======================

Posts: 9521 | Location: NW AR, Home of the Razorbacks! | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of warm buns
posted Hide Post
2006 must have been a good year. Mine was Nov 6. Happy anniversary and I am looking forward to cheering you on, learning from you, retreating with you and all the other things we do on this board for many years to come.

DH retires next year so don't be surprised to see me dart your quilt store door one of these days.

Posts: 3629 | Location: Elvis, birthplace | Registered: Nov 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rainbow
posted Hide Post
Wow! warm buns you joined on a great day, too. My sister's birthday is Nov. 8th!

Just kidding but l was on a roll! Actually, my sister's birthday is Nov. 9th. Really!

Ok, time to go to bed! Smile

======================

Picture of Kim - Strut526
posted Hide Post
Isn't this place awesome! Congrats!

Posts: 11812 | Location: Taylor, Mi. | Registered: Sep 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chanlady22
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you! This MB is awesome.

Happy Stitching...Lois

Posts: 2208 | Location: Chanhassen, MN | Registered: Aug 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrat's- This is a great place to learn and show our projects. Sue

Posts: 1571 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: Oct 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of patty j
posted Hide Post
Quiltzilla, Don't forget all the times you gave encouragement to us. We appreciate your comments.
Here's to another year of friendship.

Posts: 8059 | Location: Kenosha Wi USA | Registered: Sep 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KeepYouInStitches
posted Hide Post
What a great place to celebrate! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Posts: 17033 | Location: Daingerfield, TX | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bunnybcb
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! My 7th was in July and I actually forgot it. Rainbow, your sister and I have the same birthday (Nov 9).

Posts: 1719 | Location: Georgia | Registered: Jul 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cksvett
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your Board Anniversary! Glad to have you posting and participating for all this time!

Happy Anniversary to all the others that joined that year too.

Hard to believe how fast the years have gone by... Chris

Posts: 6073 | Location: Tampa Bay | Registered: Jan 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BetsyLu65
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!
..and nice to meet you. *waves*

BetsyLu65 Wink

Posts: 97 | Location: Fort Wayne, In | Registered: Aug 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of owie
posted Hide Post
You have helped me in many ways also. Glad we had this opportunity to "meet". Sometimes cyber space can be wonderful.

Posts: 15314 | Location: Harford county, MD, zone 6 | Registered: May 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shequilts
posted Hide Post
Happy Anniversary Q!
You have really helped with making this board fun with all of the challenges you put out here.
Thanks sew much

Sew, sew, and sew some more that's my motto!

Posts: 731 | Location: Eaton, OH  | Registered: Apr 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quiltzilla
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6658 | Registered: Aug 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post