Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  This lady deserves a QOV quilt. I applaud her.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This lady deserves a QOV quilt. I applaud her. Sign In/Join 
Picture of indycatCarol
posted
http://www.upworthy.com/whats-...s-in-battle-found-it

I don't mind coming to work. But that 8 hr. wait to go home is a drag.
http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x189/indycatCarol/

Posts: 3452 | Location: Indiana | Registered: Nov 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BetsyLu65
posted Hide Post
I agree. Bravo for her!

BetsyLu65 Wink

Posts: 97 | Location: Fort Wayne, In | Registered: Aug 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KaylaQuilts
posted Hide Post
Couldn't agree more, he's a pig

Kayla

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
-Edgar Allan Poe-

Posts: 762 | Location: Glendale, Arizona | Registered: Jan 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quiltinana2
posted Hide Post
One of the networks ran it in it's entirety and it was great to see him squirm. I thought at the time that she showed the utmost control of her emotions in order to reel him in with her questions. I know I couldn't have been so eloquent. I would have been too emotional!

Posts: 377 | Location: Middle of the Mitten | Registered: Apr 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wildcatmom
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in "the rest of the story". I miss you Paul Harvey.

~karen Wave

Posts: 3230 | Location: SE KS | Registered: Jul 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of City/Sandie
posted Hide Post
...OMG //// A QUILT???? SHE DESERVES A WHOLE FREEKING ROOM FULL OF THEM ... I am sitting here on the verge of tears .. that man has the nerve to sit there and say he doesn't understand the question .. I AM a disabled veteran and I know what it takes to get help .. that man is only 1 of many who are causing the system back ups and we have so many veterans who are not getting help at all and truly should be ... thanks for posting this.

I cannot change 'things', but I can change how I feel about them. Me.

Wounded Warrior Project
www.woundedwarriorproject.org

Posts: 9117 | Location: Inland Empire, CA | Registered: Mar 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ekbuckeye
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed watching her smile while she spoke and made that weasel squirm. It took DH almost 3 years and countless trips to the VA clinics in New Orleans to get his Agent Orange disability approved. Bravo for her!

Ellen

"Wishing you sunshine and blessings"

Posts: 2292 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: May 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post