Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  Have you done Fabric Manipulation Techniques
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have you done Fabric Manipulation Techniques Sign In/Join 
Picture of Beau's Rose
posted
Hi Ladies,

I always enjoy seeing your beautiful projects. Have you worked with any of these manipulation techniques in your creations? Any pics to share please?

Just discovered a local class being offered that uses Fabric Manipulation and folds. Here is the instructor for the class.

http://jennierayment.com/content/workshops

Took a chance and signed up for the two day class in October. The first two projects shown here are the ones scheduled for class time. Hopefully a beginner can do it! Should be fun!

~Like sands through the hourglass
~So are the days of our lives

Posts: 9352 | Registered: Oct 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have seen her work and am totally inspired by it! Sure would love to take one of her classes...wish she had some on-line...

Have a GREAT time!

Posts: 3409 | Location: grammyville | Registered: Sep 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cr8tve1
posted Hide Post
I haven't done it but love the looks of it.

I found a great site that the lady does awesome smocking that makes me think of fabric manipulation. She also has embroidery.

http://vani-testblog2.blogspot...joining%204%20points

Posts: 3234 | Location: Virginia Beach, VA USA | Registered: Apr 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post