Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  COF 2013 Harrisburg pics
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

COF 2013 Harrisburg pics Sign In/Join 
Picture of MountainLaurel
posted
Please feel free to comment or add any information on the row by rows, 1/4 yard challenges or any pic.

http://harrisburgcof2013.shutterfly.com/pictures

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MountainLaurel,

Carolyn

Our lives are like quilts - bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love.

Posts: 2312 | Location: somewhere in my fabric stash | Registered: Jan 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bluesnail
posted Hide Post
Tried logging on to Shutterfly but was told I wasn't on the approved list. Well!

Sometimes I laugh so hard tears run down my leg! Lois

Posts: 2228 | Location: sunny Florida | Registered: Aug 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muggomuggo
posted Hide Post
I signed up then it said I still have to ask you for permission because you set it up as private.

my philosophy: there are no real mistakes in quilting, just design opportunities!!

Posts: 4591 | Location: maybe Texas someday | Registered: Jul 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think I have it fixed now. Please try again and let me know.

Carolyn

Our lives are like quilts - bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love.

Posts: 2312 | Location: somewhere in my fabric stash | Registered: Jan 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auntie Reba
posted Hide Post
u did a SUPER job...I identified our group's Row Robins. Thanks so much!

Posts: 9527 | Location: Always Moving A Bit | Registered: Jan 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of quiltedmagnolia
posted Hide Post
These photos are great! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!! Miss you all!

Pat

Posts: 436 | Location: Paradise | Registered: Apr 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gonesewin
posted Hide Post
What a wonderful collection of photos! I am so glad to see these as my memories are a bit blurred...You went to a lot of work to do this and I'm sure we all appreciate it!

“May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.”

http://www.qovf.org/index.html

Posts: 5050 | Location: Loriland | Registered: Feb 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muggomuggo
posted Hide Post
Thanks Carolyn! Great 'show'!

my philosophy: there are no real mistakes in quilting, just design opportunities!!

Posts: 4591 | Location: maybe Texas someday | Registered: Jul 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chanlady22
posted Hide Post
Loved the photos...thank you!

Was that YOUR fruit-mobile parked in the parking lot?????

Thanks again.

Happy Stitching...Lois

Posts: 2204 | Location: Chanhassen, MN | Registered: Aug 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gemsq
posted Hide Post
Wow, the pictures are great, so sharp and cropped. Thanks so much. Now able to see them over and over.

Posts: 750 | Location: illinois | Registered: Sep 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When Deb (Iluv2quiltoo) & I left on Tuesday morning, that Toyota was parked by the B entrance. I could not miss taking the pics.

Carolyn

Picture of mcpatches
posted Hide Post
Great pics. Want to hear something funny? I was looking for my old brown hair and didn't recognize the two pics you got of me! LOL

Posts: 5767 | Location: Midwest | Registered: Jan 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I loved the pictures, placing faces to names.

How does the round robin work and what do you do with them after the event.

Wish I could have been there.

Wanda

Posts: 1769 | Registered: Jul 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of patty j
posted Hide Post
Thanks for taking all the time to post the pictures of the activities of the retreat. All those fq challenge projects looked great. Another creative year. TFS

Posts: 8033 | Location: Kenosha Wi USA | Registered: Sep 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cksvett
posted Hide Post
THANK YOU for taking all those pictures and posting them. Never made it downstairs to see the QOV quilts, so was so glad to see them here. Also to put a name to some of the people I had spoken to but couldn't remember their names once they didn't have their name tag on as in the pictures.

Thanks... Chris

Posts: 6048 | Location: Tampa Bay | Registered: Jan 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AuntJo
posted Hide Post
Carolyn the pictures are great !
Thanks very much.

Posts: 4327 | Location: N.Y., USA | Registered: May 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting the pictures. I sure enjoyed my first retreat! Hope to see all of you again.

Posts: 266 | Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Registered: Feb 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Missmommy
posted Hide Post
Very nice pictures.

Posts: 3336 | Location: NY | Registered: Aug 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ambher
posted Hide Post
great pics, you were a busy girl! thanks for sharing!

Posts: 212 | Location: Virginia Beach, VA | Registered: May 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gonesewin
posted Hide Post
gmvj -- This was a row robin - a round robin is slightly different. A row robin is when each person in a group makes a row for herself then sends it on to the next person in the group. That person then adds a row and sends them on to the third person in the group who makes a row and then sends it on...until everyone in the group has added a row. The last person in the group sends it back to the origial row maker to finish it and do whatever she wants with it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Gonesewin,

“May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.”

http://www.qovf.org/index.html

Posts: 5050 | Location: Loriland | Registered: Feb 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KeepYouInStitches
posted Hide Post

Posts: 16961 | Location: Daingerfield, TX | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hot Potter Momma
posted Hide Post
What a great memory jogger! Thanks so much for taking and posting

Posts: 41 | Registered: Nov 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The pictures are great! Thanks for sharing. I'll go through all my pictures and see if there's something not already posted.

Posts: 837 | Registered: Jun 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GAQuilter
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing! I did add names to a couple of the challenge projects! Big Grin

Mine are on my Picassa web! I need to go add names etc to mine!

Group Hug

I can do what you can’t do, and you can do what I can’t do; together we can do great things.— Mother Teresa

http://picasaweb.google.com/GAquilter

Posts: 2639 | Location: GA | Registered: Jul 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AngelaC
posted Hide Post
Theresa, I snagged our group's scavenger hunt picture from your album. It was waaay better than the one on my phone Smile Thanks!

Posts: 4647 | Registered: Apr 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shequilts
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing the great pictures. You can see the fun and friendship that was there in everyone.
Sure wish I could of been there!

Sew, sew, and sew some more that's my motto!

Posts: 727 | Location: Eaton, OH  | Registered: Apr 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GAQuilter
posted Hide Post
AngelaC anytime!! I am glad to share!!! Big Grin

Group Hug

I can do what you can’t do, and you can do what I can’t do; together we can do great things.— Mother Teresa

http://picasaweb.google.com/GAquilter

Posts: 2639 | Location: GA | Registered: Jul 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auntie Reba
posted Hide Post
Great photo show GA Quilter. I finally figured out I should click on the url below your name and I'd see the pictures!

Posts: 9527 | Location: Always Moving A Bit | Registered: Jan 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chanlady22
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing the photos. It looks like the same retreat that I attended!!

Happy Stitching...Lois

Posts: 2204 | Location: Chanhassen, MN | Registered: Aug 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post