Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  Good news, bad news
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good news, bad news Sign In/Join 
Picture of paus4quilts
posted
My contractor was here today and the good news is I should have my basement back in about two weeks, give or take the time it takes to refloor the rooms. The bad news is I still won't be able to get into my crafts room for my fabrics and such. I'm still in limbo on getting my board projects finished.

Bear with me, please. Thanx in advance.

Posts: 5888 | Registered: Aug 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AmyJo
posted Hide Post
You know what? That is the way life goes sometimes. Doesn't always go they way we would like.

I hope you can get back into the grove soon. I go crazy if I don't get to cut, stitch, quilt or something crafty at least every couple days. On days when I too tired to sew, I look at quilt and craft magazines lol

Posts: 295 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: Feb 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of patty j
posted Hide Post
Oh Paus, that is so sad. Nothing crafty to do for another couple weeks. You could come and sew with Sue and me, we have lots of supplies and tons of stash we could share. LOL
That gives you more time to "play" with your EQ. You are really good with that program.
Thanks for sharing the zipper tute in the other thread..

Posts: 7831 | Location: Kenosha Wi USA | Registered: Sep 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PatV82
posted Hide Post
If you need a surrogate on something, let me know. I'm in a couple of ongoing swaps already, wouldn't mind helping you out.

Our basement flooded two yrs ago so I can specifically relate to moving out your studio and waiting to move back in. I got the chance to clean, label, organize all of my supplies. Enjoy your "downtime" while you can.

www.pinterest.com/patv82

personallybypat.tumblr.com

Posts: 416 | Location: Aurora, Illinois | Registered: Jan 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post