Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  COF retreat directory??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

COF retreat directory?? Sign In/Join 
Picture of quiltedmagnolia
posted
I love the directory we received at the Charlotte COF. I refer to it frequently, when trying to match a face to a name.

We did not receive a directory at Branson, and I wish I had one from there.

Is it possible for us to receive one in PA this year? I remember that we e-mailed a picture of ourselves, and our contact info to someone on the staff of the Charlotte COF retreat.

Pat

Posts: 429 | Location: Paradise | Registered: Apr 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gonesewin
posted Hide Post
yes, there will be one w/o pictures for each attendee

“May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.”

http://www.qovf.org/index.html

Posts: 4911 | Location: Loriland | Registered: Feb 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of quiltedmagnolia
posted Hide Post
Is there any chance of adding photos? My memory isn't the greatest, and photos really help. Surely I'm not the only one with this problem? I don't know if this is difficult? Black and white photos are fine!

Pat

Posts: 429 | Location: Paradise | Registered: Apr 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post