Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  beautiful different sampler quilt
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

beautiful different sampler quilt Sign In/Join 
Picture of Coco  Cathy
posted

Posts: 2943 | Location: Riverside,Ca... | Registered: Sep 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kay-lin
posted Hide Post
Wow! Beautiful quilt.

Posts: 4371 | Location: Maryland | Registered: Jun 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KaylaQuilts
posted Hide Post
LOVE it

Kayla

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
-Edgar Allan Poe-

Posts: 697 | Location: Glendale, Arizona | Registered: Jan 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nlk
posted Hide Post
That's absolutely beautiful. I love butterflies & who would have thought to make a quilt with blocks like that? So who actually made that quilt & is there a pattern?

Nicki

Posts: 7930 | Location: Texas / Zone 9 | Registered: Sep 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quiltinana2
posted Hide Post
Wow, I love that quilt. It's beautiful and the quilting just makes the whole thing pop. Nik, I think she said the "Tula Pink" made it...but the more I think about it, the more I realize that that is just the name of the website/company. Duh!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Quiltinana2,

Posts: 377 | Location: Middle of the Mitten | Registered: Apr 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I followed the links, and she said the pattern will be available soon. I love it!

Posts: 2934 | Registered: Jul 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Coco  Cathy
posted Hide Post
I see they have had a sampler along going and selling a book. I did send a message to ask when the butterfly pattern would be available. If I get a response will be certain to let you know.

Posts: 2943 | Location: Riverside,Ca... | Registered: Sep 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of indycatCarol
posted Hide Post
Tula Pink has been on Sewing with Nancy the last 2 episodes I've watched.

I don't mind coming to work. But that 8 hr. wait to go home is a drag.
http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x189/indycatCarol/

Posts: 3435 | Location: Indiana | Registered: Nov 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of royalboomer
posted Hide Post
Just gorgeous - thanks for sharing. I'll look forward to seeing those episodes when they start showing them here. Right now they are just into re-run season. I think this week it was Fancy Footworks.

Posts: 6450 | Location: Great Midwest | Registered: Oct 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Coco  Cathy
posted Hide Post
http://tulapink.com/ she e mailed me that in August the pattern will be available. ya know I just saw her as well on Nancy's and I was thinking is this the same person.. guess so. there is one of those things that happen to me so often. Never hear of something or not for a long time then all of a sudden I get a few hits of it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Coco Cathy,

Picture of needlecrazy
posted Hide Post
Oh, wow, is that not drop-d*ead gorgeous! I will definitely hunt for that one in Houston in November.

"Laughter is timeless; imagination has no age, and dreams are forever." Walt Disney

Posts: 6532 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: Jun 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muggomuggo
posted Hide Post
How creative!! LOVE it!!

my philosophy: there are no real mistakes in quilting, just design opportunities!!

Posts: 4558 | Location: maybe Texas someday | Registered: Jul 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NICUnurse
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5700 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: Jan 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cksvett
posted Hide Post
I saw her also on Sewing wih Nancy. Truely has her own unique way of quilting... Chris

Posts: 5865 | Location: Tampa Bay | Registered: Jan 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post