Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  Sew Sew Fun Mugrug Swap
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sew Sew Fun Mugrug Swap Sign In/Join 
Picture of califgal
posted Hide Post
i would be happy to swap with you too if you like. let me know pm me your addy and i will swap a mugrug with you .

patsy

Posts: 3436 | Registered: Sep 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pegsami
posted Hide Post
Well---I must really be "losing it" I didn't realize there was more than one mugrug swap going on!!! I did thaink it was strange that everyone was sending the mugrugs and it wasn't even May 1st. Thanks, Patsy for the offer!!

Variety & Contrast means BUY EVERYTHING

Posts: 1020 | Location: oregon | Registered: Jun 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of califgal
posted Hide Post
no problem, i lose it all the time except i call em BRAIN FARTS. LOL

patsy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: califgal,

Posts: 3436 | Registered: Sep 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of City/Sandie
posted Hide Post
...Pegsami ---- I'll make another one .... wanna trade with me?
By the way - I'll be in Portland late June - we MUST make a date for lunch .. anyone else around there?

I cannot change 'things', but I can change how I feel about them. Me.

Wounded Warrior Project
www.woundedwarriorproject.org

Posts: 9000 | Location: Inland Empire, CA | Registered: Mar 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of City/Sandie
posted Hide Post
... I have gone from Brain Farts all the way to Senior Hours!

Wounded Warrior Project

Posts: 9000 | Location: Inland Empire, CA | Registered: Mar 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sewlove2quilt
posted Hide Post
Sandie, you should get your mug rug today...according to what the lady at the po told me...

https://www.etsy.com/people/sewlove2quilt2

Take time for kindness & for giving. Take time for friends & happy living!

Posts: 6785 | Registered: Feb 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PatriciaAnne
posted Hide Post
Bunnybcb, I am running behind in projects but plan to get this done tomorrow.

Posts: 489 | Location: Maryland | Registered: Oct 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of paus4quilts
posted Hide Post
OK, the mayhem in my household has settled down to chaos so maybe now I can get back to my sewing projects. I am sooooo behind on my stuff, please forgive me.

Posts: 5929 | Registered: Aug 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of City/Sandie
posted Hide Post
.....SewLove2Quilt ...OH MAN that is an adorable mugrug ... thank you so much and I'm glad you remembered tlo sign it ... I think I forgot to sign yours!!!!
Picture as soon as I get the camera out ...
that angel is adorable ... thank you for that and the sweet note ... I really needed s nice something today ... arrived exactly when it was supposed to Smile

....Back from dinner at a wonderful Hawaiian food place ... as usual, so good... anyway I got a picture taken and sized and ... it's already here .... snd so cute ...
I wore the angel on my shirt tonight... thanks so much.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: City/Sandie,

Wounded Warrior Project

Picture of sewlove2quilt
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Sew glad you liked it, Sandie! I had several designs floating in my head and that wasn't 1 of them...LOL!...when I sat down to make it I started cutting and sewing til it was finished! Wink

https://www.etsy.com/people/sewlove2quilt2

Take time for kindness & for giving. Take time for friends & happy living!

Posts: 6785 | Registered: Feb 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KaylaQuilts
posted Hide Post
Really cute, as far as I'm concerned you can never go wrong with black and white fabric

Kayla

Kayla

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
-Edgar Allan Poe-

Posts: 708 | Location: Glendale, Arizona | Registered: Jan 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bunnybcb
posted Hide Post
No problem PatriciaAnne, with my back problem I've been moving at a snails pace, and that's on my good days. I'm so far behind on everything, I don't know if I'll ever get caught up.

Posts: 1688 | Location: Georgia | Registered: Jul 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of army03wife
posted Hide Post
Mailed mine to Edna today. Took me a while to come up an idea, but it came out good.

Posts: 469 | Location: Virginia | Registered: Nov 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of emb115724
posted Hide Post
I will mail mine to you army03wife tomorrow , hope you like it.

" Prayer is for the soul what nourishments is for the body."

Posts: 866 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sue B
posted Hide Post
PatV82, I didn't forget about you, should be finished and in the mail by thursday morning.

SUE B

The smallest Cross in the corner is the one you put in the room.

I hope all our daily ups and downs are with needle and thread.

COF 2007 http://www2.snapfish.com/snapf...BRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Posts: 1471 | Location: North of the Gulf of Mexico | Registered: Apr 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PatV82
posted Hide Post
Thanks SueB, very excited.

www.pinterest.com/patv82

personallybypat.tumblr.com

Posts: 425 | Location: Aurora, Illinois | Registered: Jan 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GiGi856
posted Hide Post
Ok, I got my Mugrug in the mail today. Sorry Shishie1 that it is late! I've really had a time with allergies in my eyes.

Posts: 205 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: Dec 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of emb115724
posted Hide Post
received my sew sew mug rug today from army03wife, very cute idea she used the salvage edge to decorate one side and it is two sided. Can't wait to put on my wall with all the others I've received

Posts: 866 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of emb115724
posted Hide Post
and this is the other side with sewing theme material

Picture of Kentucky_Sunshine
posted Hide Post
That is just adorable...sew cute!

kayla just a heads up yours should be arriving in a week...I'm so bummed though that I picked out a cute card and wrote a nice note inside,and guess where I founfd it when I was cleaning off my sewing table last night ? Under a sheet of paper...Grrrrrrr...hope it arrives safely and that you will like it! Sorry I was pushing the deadline, when you were so on top of getting yours finished and in the mail.

" Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.. "

Posts: 7023 | Location: "Across the ocean blue amongst the wildflower's & honeydews" | Registered: Aug 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KaylaQuilts
posted Hide Post
Trish - can't wait will keep an eye out and will let you know when it gets here I'm sure it is lovely and always worth the wait.

Kayla

Kayla

-Edgar Allan Poe-

Posts: 708 | Location: Glendale, Arizona | Registered: Jan 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GIGI yours is going out today! I am later than you. Hope you like it.

Posts: 46 | Location: Chicago | Registered: Sep 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sue B
posted Hide Post
PatV82 didn't get back in time to mail today but will go foo first thing in the morning.

SUE B

Posts: 1471 | Location: North of the Gulf of Mexico | Registered: Apr 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Happy Erme
posted Hide Post
Thought, today is the day but the mailman was not nice to me. Frown Maybe tomorrow. Smile

Erma

Smile Craft Happens! Smile

Posts: 3123 | Location: TX | Registered: Mar 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mandylifeboats
posted Hide Post
received a really cute mugrug from jbeanier yesterday. will post a pic later. thanks so much!

Posts: 4914 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: May 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of army03wife
posted Hide Post
Edna, I got your mug rug. Beautiful embroidery! Will post a pic later.

Posts: 469 | Location: Virginia | Registered: Nov 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of army03wife
posted Hide Post
Side 1 of mug rug send by Edna

Picture of army03wife
posted Hide Post
Side 2

Picture of nlk
posted Hide Post
Pics on this swap are slow coming in but every one is sew cute. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

Nicki

Posts: 7948 | Location: Texas / Zone 9 | Registered: Sep 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KaylaQuilts
posted Hide Post
Had a package from Australia in my mailbox last night containing the cutest mugrug.

Trish - thank you so much for all your hard work and the personal touches I love it and the little surprise was sooo sweet.

Kayla

Kayla

-Edgar Allan Poe-

Picture of army03wife
posted Hide Post
Cute. Love the sewing themed fabric.

posted Hide Post
Kayla, glad it made it Smile

" Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.. "

Posts: 7023 | Location: "Across the ocean blue amongst the wildflower's & honeydews" | Registered: Aug 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of City/Sandie
posted Hide Post
..and it's beautifully done .. good job Trish ... these are fun, arent they! ♥

Wounded Warrior Project

posted Hide Post
Thank you GiGI I have received yours and have been trying to post a picture, but do not know how. Yours should be there or on it's way shortly. Hugs Denise

Posts: 46 | Location: Chicago | Registered: Sep 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Sandie, yes they are...I participated more last year in this swap, with the idea of them being decorations for my sewing room...well...I barely have wall space in there now after a revamp, but they are still all lovingly displayed, NONE of them have seen a cup of tea...lol...Razz it is nice to glance up and remember the friends who have made them Smile

Picture of AngelaC
posted Hide Post
There are some really nice mugrugs being made! I got mine from Sewnso yesterday, but didn't get to take a picture till tonite.

Here it is, front and back....and so very true!!
Love it, thank you! Big Grin

Posts: 4582 | Registered: Apr 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nlk
posted Hide Post
What a cute mug rug from Sewnso. It is so true & I love the colors & fabric she used.

Nicki

Posts: 7948 | Location: Texas / Zone 9 | Registered: Sep 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KaylaQuilts
posted Hide Post
Really cute

Kayla

-Edgar Allan Poe-

Picture of PatV82
posted Hide Post
Awesome Mugrug from SueB. Love the Bear fabric.

www.pinterest.com/patv82

Posts: 425 | Location: Aurora, Illinois | Registered: Jan 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PatV82
posted Hide Post
Love the way SueB signed her label. (Which reminded me that I forgot that step Smile

And she included special sewing charms.
THANK YOU SUEB!

www.pinterest.com/patv82

Picture of PatV82
posted Hide Post
Okay so I'm thinking we need a theme "Truly Ugly Mugrugs I Will Put My Mug On" These are all way too pretty to risk staining...

www.pinterest.com/patv82

Picture of Sue B
posted Hide Post
I use all of mine. I have 2 in the sewing room, 4 in the living room and one in the bedroom,one in the kitchen, and the rest are in a box. I do swap them out.

SUE B

Picture of GiGi856
posted Hide Post
Shishie I just got home from work and your mugrug was waiting for me! I just had to post and tell you I Love It!!!!! Smile You made my day!! Thank you so much! I'll try to post a pic tomorrow,no time tonight.

Posts: 205 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: Dec 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wiley
posted Hide Post
HappyErme, I had a few minutes to spare so I made it finally to the PO. So sorry for the delay but getting DH settled has put me way behind. With all his DR. appts, and Home Care folks coming to see him I haven't been able to stray too far.

Posts: 4373 | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bunnybcb
posted Hide Post
PatriciaAnne, so sorry for the delay but finally getting yours in the mail. My back finally allowed me to move around a little more and am able to sit at the machine for longer periods. This has certainly taken me longer to get better than I thought it would, but the doctor told me it would take a while, just hoped he was wrong.

Posts: 1688 | Location: Georgia | Registered: Jul 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PatriciaAnne
posted Hide Post
Bunnybcb, your's will be on the way this week too. I need to make time to get to the PO.
Thanks in advance.

Posts: 489 | Location: Maryland | Registered: Oct 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Happy Erme
posted Hide Post
Wiley, It is here. I just got in from a 4 day trip to see DD and glanced at the pile of mail. I will show it off a little later. My recliner is calling my name. We had a hot day and the glare of the sun has given me headache.

Erma

Posts: 3123 | Location: TX | Registered: Mar 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Happy Erme
posted Hide Post
Check out my mugrug. side 1

Erma

Picture of Happy Erme
posted Hide Post
and side 2. I love this one because I have a little antique sewing machine like the one pictured. Thanks Wiley I am so pleased with my mug rug! Smile

Erma

Picture of wiley
posted Hide Post
Erma, I'm pleased that you are pleased!

Posts: 4373 | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post