Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  Downton Abbey fans (quilt related)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Downton Abbey fans (quilt related) Sign In/Join 
Picture of StarrySky
posted
Andover has a new fabric line you might like:

http://www.andoverfabrics.com/...Name=Downton%20Abbey

Not available til later this year, but there you go.

Posts: 5438 | Location: About 28,000 Light Years From Galactic Center | Registered: Jul 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Florida Farm Girl
posted Hide Post
Some of those are quite nice and some of them are, shall we say, less appealing to me. Thanks for the heads up.

www.floridafarmgirlsworld.blogspot.com

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Posts: 6229 | Location: Northwest Florida | Registered: Dec 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of StarrySky
posted Hide Post
The colors are muted. I can't decide if they're Edwardian or if they're trying to go Art Deco. I haven't watched the series, but maybe that's the right look?

Anyway, interesting marketing concept, and I'll have to see if the company has any suggested projects for them.

Posts: 5438 | Location: About 28,000 Light Years From Galactic Center | Registered: Jul 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NICUnurse
posted Hide Post
Hmmm-started out looking like my Grandma's wallpaper and then I'm not sure where we went-lol! Totally weird to me.

Pam

Posts: 5700 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: Jan 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quiltinana2
posted Hide Post
It looks like large prints and wallpaper. But then it just might be because I've been working on child's novelty prints all afternoon!

Posts: 377 | Location: Middle of the Mitten | Registered: Apr 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chanlady22
posted Hide Post
Several have the name with "Dowager" in it and that's what I think of them. Then, where did those pink and green ones come from and how do they all fit together??!! I'm not impressed and I'm big DA fan.

Happy Stitching...Lois

Posts: 2183 | Location: Chanhassen, MN | Registered: Aug 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of StarrySky
posted Hide Post
They have "mood boards" with the collections grouped per character:

http://blog.andoverfabrics.com...on-abbey-collection/

Picture of quiltbea
posted Hide Post
I checked them out. I think they would make great backing fabrics.

Posts: 13275 | Location: Southwestern Maine Zone 5 U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post