Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  What are your crafty/quilting goals this week 5-10-13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your crafty/quilting goals this week 5-10-13 Sign In/Join 
posted
This is the thread where we announce our weekly goals to the world, hoping it'll make us more likely to follow thru with them!

Goals can be simple or elaborate- they're your goals.

My goal for the week is to continue using up the baby flannel for burp cloths and receiving blankets.

How about you?
Holly

Posts: 2931 | Registered: Jul 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NYlady
posted Hide Post
Well, I still didn't get my grandson's quilt layered, so I guess its the goal for this week too.

Posts: 3351 | Location: Staten Island, NY , USA | Registered: Sep 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No goals for this week. Will be in Las Vegas with Patty J for the week. Sue

Posts: 1486 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: Oct 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wiley
posted Hide Post
Finally met my goal of getting to the PO.
Finished tying a quilt after the PO. trip, now I need to handstich the binding.

Posts: 4364 | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pvillelou
posted Hide Post
After getting the raffle quilt bound and the label on it, I'm ready to get back to the hand applique on DGD's quilt.

Posts: 6472 | Registered: Nov 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TeaSea
posted Hide Post
finish the row robin done and mine class ready

Posts: 1347 | Location: NC Iowa | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just want to sew something, anything at this point. But graduation at the community college was tonight so it might actually happen this week.

Here's hoping!
Karen

Posts: 582 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: Feb 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Catwmn27
posted Hide Post
Sister Sue: I am so envious of you going to Las Vegas. that is my favorite place to go. Have a great time.

My goal this week is to finish my mugrug for the "Wish you were here" swap.

Posts: 165 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: Aug 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of patty j
posted Hide Post
Unlike Sue I do have a goal for this week.
I'm going to go shopping in some very neat quilt shops in Vegas and buy (yup I said buy) some beautiful fabric that I will dream up a gorgeous project for. Ha ha
I did finally finish the quilting on 2012 BOM that I have been trying to finish since Jan. Just need to cut the binding and sew it on. Can't wait to say this project will be Done,.

Posts: 7831 | Location: Kenosha Wi USA | Registered: Sep 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of warm buns
posted Hide Post
My goal for the week is to sandwich a QOV quilt to quilt in the ditch and machine quilt a quilt for a friend of mine.

Posts: 3604 | Location: Elvis, birthplace | Registered: Nov 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my goal is the same as it has been the last couple of weeks and that is to craft more for my craft show in july

Posts: 529 | Location: Brookings, SD | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WA-BJ
posted Hide Post
Finally got DD's quilt blocks all pieced - it's king-sized and blocks are on-point, so now have to trim and add the four corner pieces, then need to find backing.

Have a Retreat starting Thurs and have four quilt tops cut out to sew while there. Should be fun - good luck to everyone in fulfilling their goals.

Posts: 748 | Location: Burlington,WA, | Registered: Aug 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got to sew and finished this quilt for a baby gift for parents who are Nascar fans-Jeff Gordon specifically.

Karen

Posts: 582 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: Feb 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post